The Primal Realm of Amber as created as a representation of the Unicorn. Ruled by King Random, head of House Bariman.
'Amber-Its where you live
Powers of the Patterns of Amber and Avalon
- 50 pips Basic Imprint: Frame can hold 12 spells of any power level with great power.
- 75 pips Advanced Imprint:Frame can hold 18 spells of any power level with great power.
- 100 Pips Master's Imprint: Frame can hold 24 spells of any power level with great power.
- Sigil can defend against direct magical attacks.
- Holders of a pattern imprint may walk in shadow by force of imaginative willpower.
- The Sign of the Pattern can be used defensively.
- The pattern can empower high order sorcery. It also empowers a wide variety of Low Order magical systems through proxies in shadow.
- The pattern rarely manifests. It has been known to work through pattern ghosts on rare occasion.
- Assaying the pattern will erase magical damages, derangements, bindings, and other magical effects. It will restore memory lost and cause any wound to stabilize.