Bastyan di la Laureyns
Bastyan di la Laureyns :: Gun Mage 4/Rogue 3 :: Order of the Thorn/Assassin
- Ht: 5'8" | Wt: 134 lbs | Hair: Black | Eyes: Blue | Lv: 7 | Aln: N |
- STR 10 / +0 Save (+0) || DEX 18 / +4 Save (+7) || CON 12 / +1 Save (+1)
- INT 14 / +2 Save (+5) || WIS 12 / +1 Save (+1) || CHA 12/ +1 Save (+1)
Proficiencies: [Proficiency Bonus +3]
- Stealth (Expert) [+11]
- Investigation (Expert) [+8] Passive 23
- Deception [+4]
- Perception [+4] Passive 19
- Acrobatics [+7]
- Intimidation [+4]
- Insight [+4]
- Athletics [+3]
- Nature [+2]
- History [+2]
- Animal Handling [+1]
- Arcana [+2]
- Performance [+1]
- Persuasion [+1]
- Religion [+2]
- Sleight of Hand [+4]
- Medicine [+2]
- Survival [+1]
AC 16 | HP 51 | Hit Dice: 7d8 | Initiative Modifier +4 (Advantage)
|Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach||Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach|
Observant Your highly perceptive nature gives the following benefits:
- +1 Wisdom
- Can read lips
- +5 passive Perception and Investigation
Sharpshooter Your skill with ranged weapons gives the following benefits:
- Long range doesn't give disadvantage
- Unaffected by half and three fourths cover
- Can take -5 to a ranged attack roll for +10 damage
Racial Features [Llaelese Human]
Keen Mind: Proficiency in Intimidation and Perception Blood of Liberty: Add 1d4 to rolls of Investigation and Insight Dueling Code: Proficiency in rapier Languages Llaelese and Khadoran
Essence Features [Gifted]
Ability Score Increase +2 Intelligence The Gift of Magic Dancing Light cantrip
Order: Thorn | Archetype: Assassin |
- 2/short or long rest, can spend spell slots to gain Rune Shots equivalent to level of spell slot. Silencer shot doesn't cause sound and target cannot make noise until next turn. Heart Stopper 2d6 Necrotic damage and DC 12 Constitution save or cannot heal until next turn(cannot affect undead or constructs). Molten Shot 2d6 Fire damage and a extra 1d6 Fire damage next turn.
- Pistol Dueling, gain +2 damage with a pistol attack if not wielding any other ranged weapons.
Weapon Bond Can gain bond with one firearm, making it capable of surviving rune shots and count as magic.
Ambusher You can choose to have advantage on Initiative. During first turn of combat you can use Dash or Hide as bonus actions.
Expertise Double proficiency bonus on Stealth and Investigation
Sneak Attack Once per turn 2d6 extra damage to enemy you hit with a attack you have advantage on.
Thieves Cant Understand roguish gibberish.
Cunning Action Can use Hide, Dash or Disengage as a bonus action.
Assassinate Advantage against opponents who haven't acted in combat yet and automatic criticals against surprised opponents.
Spell Slots: L2 | 2 per short/long rest
Spell DC: 12
Spell Att Mod: +4
- Prestidigitation 10' [A] [1 hour] Various minor effects
- Message 120' [A] Whisper message to target within range
- Mending Touch [1 minute] Mend object
- Dancing Lights 120' [A] [Concentration, up to 1 minute] Create up to four floating lights cast dim light in 10' radius.
- Disguise Self Self [A] [1 hour] Illusory change to appearance
- Misty Step Self [B] Teleport up to 30 feet
Background Features [Spy]
Ability Score Increase
- +1 Dexterity
- Disguise kit
- Forgery kit
- Thieves' Tools
- Cover Identity:
- Professional: I try my best to keep my emotions and my work separate.
- Independence: I've lived my life fighting tyrants.
- Exile: I can never return home.
- Cynical: I've spent too much time dealing with the dark side of life.
- 0 gems
- 0 pp
- 140 gp
- 0 ep
- 0 sp
- 0 cp
- Magelock Pistol With Scope
- Studded Leather Armor Treated For Cold Resistance
- Soldier's Pack | Thieves' Tools | Rune-etching Kit | Disguise Kit | Gunsmith's kit | Ammo Bandoleer | Poisoner's Kit | A set of fine, common and traveler's clothes | Forged passport
- -Farsight Goggles (Alchemical Capacitor, 1 charge for 1 hour of 120 foot dark vision)
Born in Llael, Bastyan was recruited into the Resistance as a teenaged boy when his gift for magic first surfaced. He spent a decade doing sabotage, spying, assassination and political disruption behind enemy lines in Khador. But when the Claiming happened he found out those giving him his missions were Infernalists clearing out opposition in Khador. When the Claiming finally ended he found himself on a list of suspected Infernalists in Llael and so he made his way to where he expects few people could find him: a mercenary company in the frozen mountains of Khador.