Batman is the superhero protector of Gotham City, a man dressed like a bat who fights against evil and strikes terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere. In his secret identity he is Bruce Wayne, billionaire industrialist and notorious playboy. Although he has no superhuman powers, he is one of the world's smartest men and greatest fighters. His physical prowess and technical ingenuity make him an incredibly dangerous opponent. He is also a founding member of the Justice League and the Outsiders.
I'm the mother fucking Batman!
Real Name Bruce Wayne (He's going to kick your ass.)
Power Level: 15 (225pp)
Abilities: STR: 18 (+4), DEX: 18 (+4), CON: 18 (+4), INT: 18 (+4), WIS: 18 (+4), CHA: 18 (+4)
Skills: Acrobatics 8 (+12), Concentration 8 (+12), Craft [Electronic] 8 (+12), Escape Artist 8 (+12), Intimidate 16 (+20), Investigate 16 (+20), Language [Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Latin, Russian, Spanish; base: English] 8, Knowledge [Behavioral Sciences] 8 (+12), Knowledge [Technology] 8 (+12), Notice 12 (+16), Pilot 8 (+12), Sense Motive 16 (+20), Search 8 (+12), Stealth 12 (+16)
Feats: Assessment, Attractive 2, Benefit [Wealth 5] 5, Defensive Roll 4, Dodge Focus 12, Equipment 7, Evasion, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Initiative 2, Jack-Of-All-Trades, Luck 6, Master Plan, Minion 4, Power Attack, Skill Mastery [Intimidate, Investigate, Sense Motive, Stealth], Sneak Attack 3, Startle, Well-Informed
- Device 3 [Hard to Lose] (12pp)
- Traits: (15pp total)
- Flight 4 (Flaw: Gliding [-1]; 4pp)
- Protection 4 (4pp)
- Super-Senses 2 (Darkvision; 2pp)
- Traits: (15pp total)
- Power Feat: Fearsome Presence 5 (5pp)
- Gadgets 2 [Easy to Lose] (12pp)
- Batcave (Size: Huge; Toughness: 15; Features: Communications, Computer, Concealed, Dock, Garage, Hangar, Infirmary, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System 2, Workshop. Cost: 20ep)
- Batmobile (Strength: 35, Speed: 5, Defense: 8, Toughness: 11, Size: Huge; Features: Alarm, Navigation System, Remote Control; Powers: Cloaking Device [Concealment (Auditory)]; EP: 15)
Combat: Attack +18; Damage +4 (Unarmed) +6 (Kevlar Gloves) / +6 (Batarang) / +8 (Power Knuckles); Defense +18 (+3 flat-footed), Initiative +13
Saves: Toughness +12 (+8 flat-footed), Fortitude +6, Reflex +12, Will +9
Abilities 48 + Skills 36 (144 Ranks) + Feats 54 + Powers 24 + Combat 48 + Saves 15 – Drawbacks 0 = 225
- Alfred is Batman’s trusty minion and butler:
Alfred Pennyworth (Minion Rank 2, Fanatical)
- PL 3 (30pp)
- Abilities: Str 8, Dex 10, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 14
- Skills: Diplomacy 4 (+6), Knowledge [History] 4 (+6), Medicine 8 (+11), Notice 4 (+7), Profession (butler) 8 (+11), Sense Motive 4 (+7)
- Feats: Equipment, Jack-Of-All-Trades
- Combat: Attack +2, Damage -1 (Unarmed), Defense +1, Initiative +0
- Saves: Toughness +0, Fortitude +1, Reflex +1, Will +3
- Abilities 12 + Skills 8 (32 ranks) + Feats 1 + Powers 0 + Combat 6 + Saves 2 - Drawbacks 0 = 30[/size]
This is a Batman who can do a little bit of everything, almost the mortal equivalent of Superman. As a part of the Justice League, this Batman isn’t meant for street level campaigns; he is someone who can hold his own among the superhuman members of his team.
Batman really needs to use Sneak Attack to come close to his PL. If our Batman were involved in Gotham-level adventures, I would have given him ranks in Favored Environment [Urban] and Favored Enemy [Gotham criminals] as well as Takedown Attack, though he really doesn’t need it since he totally outclasses any street-level thug as it is.
Batman’s versatility comes in from his vast skillset, feats, and his Gadgets power. He can create any Device with a pp total of 10 or less. This includes most of the general equipment listed in M&M, including the Power Knuckles listed under the utility belt. Batman can also generate batarangs, bolos, and other suitable weapons as needed. He has fewer skills such as Disable Device since he relies on his superior tools more than a classic Batman.
Notes: Character Bio extract to DC Database.
Return to Main Menu: