Blank Slate Ebankh
Stats Strength: 14 = 13 +1 Undead Strength Dexterity: 11 = 10 + 1 Attribute Increase Constitution: 16 = 14 + 2 Undead Resilience Intelligence: 18 = 15 + 3 Attribute Increase Wisdom: 12 = 12 Charisma: 8
HP: 69 (current 13)
Racial Abilities: Former Life: You can roll a Wisdom check to recall some skill or information from your former life that would be useful to you, granting you advantage on an ability check. Usable 1/short rest.
Proficiencies: Light Armor, Simple Weapons, Intelligence, Constitution, History, Investigation, Arcana, Intimidation, Painter's Tools
- Otherworldly Patron: Queen of Ice (Working from Base of Undying)
- Expanded Spell List:
- 1st: Ice Knife, Hideous Chill (a reskin of Tasha's Hideous Laughter but the target shivers instead of laughing)
- 2nd: Dragon's Breath (but obviously cold-focused form only), Winter Wind (Gust of Wind but, fluff-wise, cold)
- 3rd: Sleet Storm, Speak with Dead
- 4th: Ice Storm, Fire Shield (Cold version only)
- 5th: Cone of Cold, Insect Plague (grave vermin reskin)
Non-PHB spells are here: https://www.dnd-spells.com/spells
- Among the Dead: Same.
- Defy Death: Same.
- Undying Nature: Same.
Pact Magic: Same, but Intelligence caster. Probably modified spell list. To start with Ray of Frost is on your list and you have it. We can handle other spells on a case by case basis.
- Eldritch Invocations- Same, but mostly custom/modified ones.
- Eldritch Sight (Detect Magic at will)
- Eldritch Insight (custom) (increased supernatural senses, some version of detect evil/enemies)- As an action you can detect creatures or effects that intend you harm within 60 feet of you.
- Deepest Winter (custom)- When you deal cold damage, your magic ignores cold resistance. You can reroll 1s on cold damage dice. You must keep the new result.
- Agonizing Cold (custom) (applied to Ray of Frost)- Your ray of frost sends a creature 10 ft away from you and you can apply your Intelligence modifier to the damage. (This is Agonizing Blast and Repelling Blast invocations combined and put on Ray of Frost. Ray of Frost is a single attack unlike Eldritch Blast, so I stacked both since you’ll only be able to get the modifier to damage once and repel one creature)
- Danger Sense (custom)- You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws from effects you can see.
- Subclass/Pact Boon: The Lycanthrope Subclass from the Bloodhunter, to represent the beast within. (https://www.dndbeyond.com/classes/blood-hunter)
- Heightened Senses – You have advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell. (Not sure if this quite fits)
- Hybrid Transformation: Beast Transformation, same as described.
- Ray of Frost (enhanced with invocations)
- Toll the Dead—but a skin of the spell, where instead of a bell sound, it's Ebankh moaning and revealing his undead nature that occasions the necrotic damage?
- Grease (reskinned as covering an area with ice)
- Protection from Evil
- Knock (talking the door open)
- Hellish Rebuke (reskinned to necrotic damage, more of an undead-theme thing here; I imagine instead of pointing, Ebankh coughs out blackish bile that causes this damage)
- Dragon's Breath (cold version only)
- Speak With Dead
- Synaptic Static (manifests as a blizzard-like whirlwind)
- Enervation (manifests as a shimmering tendril of malleable ice, not darkness)
- Insect Plague
- Cone of Cold
Inoshiro's character notes:
- Apparently not one of the living: heart unbeating, smells vaguely of gravesoil, vinegar, and regret. (Needs perfume to cover up the smell.)
- Loves books and libraries, for reasons he cannot recall.
- Companion (?) of Lannax's.
- Onetime member of House Natiu: married into the family, was slain by _____?______ in the Great Massacre a generation ago.
- Unaffected by alcohol, but drinks Tsevos out of habit.
- Has a supernatural, animalistic voice within him that demands to be released under pressure or threat of violence. Its name is Ghauragat.
- Partial memory loss, but tied somehow to House Natiu.
- Menaced by a dark-haired, apparently-long-lived woman of the city.
- Has a preternatural sense of others (or the minds of others?) in his surroundings: +++++
- Can sometimes remember Lore in this setting by involuntarily attempting to remember things from its original lifetime. +
- Sneaking -
- Invocations of divine protection: +
- Transmit thoughts/memories via touch: +
- Channel energies from the world of the dead (cold) ++
- Dodging attacks ++
- Investigation ++
- Can talk inanimate objects into "doing" things (?)
- Ritual spellcasting (sight) -
- Resist Spirit possession: -
Undead. Tied to the central plot. Doesn't remember life.
- Preternatural sense (magic sense) +++++
- Historical knowledge (from living it) +
- Perceptiveness: /
- Disguise: /
- Sneaking -
- Divine Protection (invocation) against Evil +
- Thought transmission via touch (memory transfer) +
- Magic open a lock, talked to it.
- Dodge +
- Cold Magic +++
- Investigation ++
- Claw attack +
- Ritual of true seeing -
- Resisting possession (Charisma or Wisdom Save) -
- Save Against a mind effect -
- Physical Strength (fighting through) ++
- Recall things from past life: /
- Sense Danger: /
- Warlock Level 10- (maybe intelligence based?)
- Moderate Wisdom (But not proficient in proficiency or wisdom saves, weird for a warlock) or Low Wisdom?
- Low Charisma
- High Intelligence (Maybe an intelligence warlock instead of a charisma based warlock?)
- Patron Undying
- High Strength?