CharacterD&D 5E: Freeport 8
Pietr :: Cleric :: Arcana Domain
- Ht: 5'10" | Wt: 160 lbs | Hair: Blond | Eyes: Blue | Lv: 3 | Aln: N |
- STR 10 / +0 Save (+0) || DEX 14 / +2 Save (+2) || CON 12 / +1 Save (+1)
- INT 16 / +3 Save (+3) || WIS 16 / +3 Save (+5) || CHA 8/ -1 Save (+1)
Proficiencies: [Proficiency Bonus +2]
- Arcana (Expert) [+7]
- History (Expert) [+7]
- Religion [+5]
- Perception [+5]
- Investigation [+5]
- Nature [+5]
- Insight [+5]
- Medicine [+5]
- Acrobatics [+2]
- Athletics [+0]
- Animal Handling [+3]
- Intimidation [-1]
- Performance [-1]
- Persuasion [-1]
- Deception [-1]
- Sleight of Hand [+2]
- Stealth [+2]
- Survival [+3]
AC 16, 19 with shield | HP 21 | Hit Dice: 3d8 | Initiative Modifier +2
|Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach||Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach|
Skill Expertise x 2 Your mastery of skills gives the following benefits:
- +1 Intelligence X 2
- Proficiency in Investigation and Perception
- Expertise in Arcana and History
Racial Features [Variant Human]
Variant Human: +1 to Wisdom and Dexterity, Skill Expertise feat, Medicine skill, Common and Elvish languages
Domain: Arcana | Diety: Six Faced God |
- Arcana skill, Firebolt and Prestidigitation Cantrips
- 1/rest usage of Turn Undead(Undead within 30 feet must make a DC 13 Wisdom save or flee) or Arcane Abjuration(One fiend, celestial, fey or elemental within 30 feet must make a DC 13 Wisdom saving throw or flee).
Spell Slots: L1 | 4 per long rest L2 | 2 per long rest
Spell DC: 13
Spell Att Mod: +5
- Fire Bolt 120' [A] +5 spell attack, 1d10 Fire
- Prestidigitation 10' [A] [1 hour] Various minor effects
- Spare The Dying Touch [A] Stabilizes 0 HP target
- Guidance Touch [A] [Concentration, up to 1 minute] Target gains +1d4 on one ability check
- Light Touch [A] [1 hour] Object sheds bright light in 20' area and dim light in a further 20' area
- Bless 30' [A] [Concentration, up to 1 minute] Up to three targets gain +1d4 to attacks and saves
- Cure Wounds Touch [A] Heal target for 1d8+3 hit points
- Guiding Bolt 120' [A] +5 spell attack, 4d6 Radiant, next attack against target has advantage
- Command 60' [A] 13 DC Wisdom save, Target obeys one command
- Magic Missile 120' [A] Three missiles, 1d4+1 Force each
- Detect Magic Self [A] [Concentration, up to 1 hour] Detect magic auras within 30'
- Magic Weapon Touch [A] [Concentration, up to 1 hour] Weapons gains +1 damage and attack, counts as magical
- Nystul's Magic Aura Touch [A] [24 hours] Change the way something reads to magical detection
- Hold Person 60' [A] [Concentration, up to 1 minute] DC 13 Wisdom save or be paralyzed, saves again at end of turn. Only effects humanoids.
- Spiritual Weapon 60' [A] [1 minute] Summon a ghostly weapon, +5 attack bonus, 1d8+3 force damage. Bonus action can move it up to 20' and attack adjacent enemy.
Background Features [Cloistered Scholar]
- Library Access:
- Reserved: Curious but reserved.
- Knowledge: Nothing is more important.
- Servitude: I have made oaths I must fulfill to dangerous beings.
- 'Flighty: Easily distracted and drawn off target.
- 0 gems
- 0 pp
- 10 gp
- 0 ep
- 0 sp
- 0 cp
- Scale Mail
- +1 Shield
- Explorer's Pack | Holy Symbol | Scholar's Robe | Writing Kit | Cesspit of the Sea: A Scholar's Guide to Freeport
- +1 Shield
In the frozen north the city state of Uru is known for it's colorful clothing, dark hearty bread and heavily fortified library fortresses run by a terrifying, and questionable human, group of Sorcerer Priests. Pietr was sold to them when still a baby and was raised within, wandering through dark chilly corridors stacked with discarded books, cared for by summoned demons and elementals, praying to a shrine of a six faced god whose name cannot be spoken and tutored by hooded and masked acolytes to become a Seeker, those who go out and bring new knowledge to the gluttonous minds of the Sorcerer Priests.
Given meager supplies Pietr was put on a boat to Freeport with one command: Bring back books and esoteric knowledge worthy of their investment in him or die trying.