D&D5E: Scourge of the Slavelords - Thora Dassan
Thora Dassan :: L5 Half-Elf Sorceress (CN)
Everyone has secrets they don't want others to know. I know.
- STR 10 +0 Save (+0) || DEX 16 +3 Save (+3) || CON 14 +2 Save (+5)
- INT 11 +0 Save (+0) || WIS 12 +1 Save (+1) || CHA 18 +4 Save (+7)
Skills and Feats
- Deception +7
- Insight +4
- Intimidation +7
- Persuasion +7
- Sleight of Hand +6
- Stealth +6
- Proficiency Bonus +3
- Acrobatics +3
- Animal Handling +1
- Arcana +0
- Athletics +0
- History +0
- Investigation +0
- Medicine +1
- Nature +0
- Perception +1
- Performance +4
- Religion +0
- Survival +1
Elemental Adept (Cold)
Spells you cast ignore resistance to damage of the chosen type. In addition, when you roll damage for a spell that deals damage of that type, you can treat any 1 on the roll as a 2.
- AC 17 | HP 37 | Hit Dice: 5d6
- Initiative Modifier +3
|Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach||Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach|
|Dagger||+6||1d4+3||20'/40'||Ray of Frost||+7||2d8||60'|
Racial Features [½ Elf]
Fey Ancestry (Advantage on Saving throws vs. being charmed, magic cannot put her to sleep)
Skill Versatility (Sleight of Hand, Insight)
Class Features [Sorcerer: Draconic]
Sorcerous Origin Silver Dragon
Draconic Resilience AC 13+Dex Mod when not wearing armor. +1 HP/Level
Font of Magic 5 Sorcery Points
- Empowered Spell (When you roll damage for a spell, you may spend a SP to re-roll up to Cha bonus damage dice. You must use the new rolls. (Can be used with other MM)
- Subtle Spell (Spend 1 SP to cast spell without verbal or somatic components.)
- Minor Illusion
- Ray of Frost
Spell Slots: L1 [4 per long rest]
Spell Slots: L2 [3 per long rest]
Spell Slots: L3 [2 per long rest]
Spells Known (6)
- Comprehend Languages (1st Level)
- Ice Knife
- Magic Missile (1st Level)
- Detect Thoughts (2nd Level)
- Knock (2nd Level)
- Fear (3rd Level)
Spell DC: 15
Spell Att Mod: +7
Background Features [Criminal|Blackmailer]
- King's Crown (Dice Gaming set)
- Thieves' Tools
- Criminal Contact
- Trickster: I would rather make a new friend than a new enemy.
- People: I'm loyal to my friends, not to any ideals.
- Guilty: I blackmailed a good woman, ruining and ending her life. I hope I can redeem myself, but I know I never will.
- I really hate nobles, and don't feel that they have any redeeming features.
- Dagger (x3)
- Arcane Focus (Ring/Bracelet) | Explorer's Pack | Crowbar | Dark Common Clothing
- Clothing, Fine | Clothing, Traveler's | Ink, Bottle (x3) | Ink Pen
- Paper (10 Sheets) | Parchment (20 Sheets) | Rations (5 days) | Silver icon of a Raven
- Gown of Many Fashions
- Cloak of Protection
Thora has a very strong sense of justice. She always has. Strange to some that she fell in with thieves and cutthroats and the like, but the band she was with focused on 'crimes' that were intended to re-dress wrongs. Of course, that City Guards and the rulers of the city never quite saw it that way.
Thora's specialty was information. She found the secrets that those in power tried to hide. Sometimes she just released the information, but more often, she blackmailed them - ordering them to endow charities, free slaves, and so on.
One day, she learned something about the daughter of one of the more corrupt men in the city. It wouldn't have hurt him, but it would hurt her. Thora didn't think it was all that bad, herself, but it would be a stain that she felt the father would not allow.
She was wrong. It turned out that he didn't care about his daughter, and when the information got out, she was disowned, and ruined. Rather than surrender her principles for survival, the daughter took her life. Thora attended her funeral - at the pauper's field - and left the city after that.
She still works as she had, but now makes sure that she only gets information on those who deserve to fall. She's also looking for something on the girl's father, hoping that if she can ruin him, it might help her find some redemption.