D&D 5E: Fall of the Feywild - Main Page
In the Labyrinth of the City of Swords, a giant of a man falls to the treachery of a slender figure in the shadows. A delicate hand drags a heavy hammer up from the stone. Teeth flash in a feral grin. A red fox melts into the night.
In the lingering dark, the body of a god lies broken on the ground. Mjolnir is taken. The end of all things has quietly begun.
The age is ending, the serpent tightens its coils, the veil begins to fray, and those realms closest to realm of man begin to bleed through. Strange and terrible creatures step out of the mists to roam the night, and pockets of the Feywild erupt onto the mortal plane, overrunning towns and terrain with swaths of gloaming forest and crag, making the world as it was all but unrecognizable.
In the midst of it all, transfixed between the desert and the mountains and the sea, Bar Kesh, City of Swords, remains a bulwark in the growing maelstrom. Untouched and unchanged, it stands above the turmoil of the land, the diseased center of the old world's dying heart.
Despite the epic scope implied by the setting, this game is about regular salt-of-the-earth heroes struggling in a world where sudden change and drastic upheaval is the new normal.
The first of the realms to begin to fall, the Feywild is bleeding over into the mortal realm as its magic dies. Dark creatures roam the land, the Wild Hunt rides the night, and Fey and Fel beings of immense and inscrutable power struggle to hold fast to the last vestiges of their fading domains.
Into this maelstrom mortal heroes venture forth to defend and preserve their changing realm.
|Elliona||Race // Class||squidheadjax||5|
|Vethkul Irian||Eladrin // Ranger||Karl Green||5|
|Argus Stavros||Minotaur // Fighter||Talisman||5|
|DM||Shenanigans // Misdemeanors||kokopelli|
|15||7||Animated Shield 0/1
Wild Shape 0/2
|13||7||Fey Step 0/1
|Argus||-1||19||47/47||N/A||15||7||Second Wind 0/1
Action Surge 0/1
Superiority Dice 0/4
* indicates featured saves
Orokos Online Dice Roller.
Roll 20 5e Online.
Absences Thread If you can't post for whatever reason let us know here or in OOC.
- I am asking for a daily posting commitment for this game as a general rule, with the understanding that posting might be less frequent on weekends and holidays.
- If you will NOT be able to post, for whatever reason, please ping us in OOC so we know what is going on or post to the Absences Thread (I pretty much check that thing every time it lights up).
- Please bold your character's name at the top of each IC post or bold the first instance of your character's name in the body of the post. We all game with lots of folk, sometimes with the same players in different games; this just makes it easier to keep track of which character we're addressing.
- OOC blocks are fine for showing dice rolls and brief OOC comments directly related to a particular post. Please sblock if you need to include large blocks of text related to your IC post. All other OOC content should go in the OOC thread itself.
- Please link your results back to your dice roller.
- Because of the extremely small group size for this game, it is particularly critical that the characters regularly engage with one another and not just the game world and NPCs.