D&D 5e: Exile Character 02
Amaranth, Defender of the Wild
- Race: Human; Class-Level: Circle of the Moon Druid 5; Background:
- Alignment: Chaotic Good; Proficiency Bonus: +3
- Passive Perception: 22; Passive Investigation: 11;
- Hit Dice: 5d8; Spent HD: None
- Strength: 10 (+0); Athletics +3,
- Dexterity: 12 (+1);
- Constitution: 14 (+2); SAVES +5
- Intelligence: 12 (+1); SAVES +4
- Wisdom: 18 (+4); SAVES +7; Perception +7; Insight +7; Animal Handling +7; Survival +7; Herbalism Kit +7
- Charisma: 12 (+1); Intimidation +4; Pan Flute +4
- Speed: 40 ft
- Initiative: +1
- AC: 16
- HP: 38/38; TEMP: 0
- Spell Slots: 1st: 4/4, 2nd: 3/3, 3rd: 2/2
- Melee: Club (with Shillelagh) +7 melee 1d8+4 bludgenoning
- Melee: Scimitar +4 melee 1d6+1 slashing
- Ranged: Sling +4 ranged 1d4+1 bludgeoning; Range: 30/`20
- Cantrips: Shillelagh, Druidcraft, Produce Flame
- 1st Level: Cure Wounds, Entangle (C), Faerie Fire (C), Thunderwave
- 2nd Level: Beast Sense (C), Flaming Sphere (C), Pass Without Trace (C)
- 3rd Level: Dispel Magic, Call Lightning (C)
- Key: C=concentration
- Languages: Common, Druidic
- Tools: Pan flute, Herbalism Kit
- Skills: Animal Handling, Insight, Athletics, Survival, Perception, Intimidation
- Armor: light armor, medium armor, shields (non-metallic)
- Weapons: Clubs, daggers, darts, javelins, maces, quarterstaffs, scimitars, sickles, slings, spears
- Extra feat: Resilient (Constitution)
- Extra language or skill: Perception
Race: Human (variant)
- Ability Score Increase: +1 to WIS and INT; Bonus Skill: Intimidation; Bonus Feat: Mobile
- Languages: Common, Druidic
- Skills: Athletics, Survival; Tools: pan flute; Language:
- Wanderer: You have a n excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.
- Resilient - Constitution (human)
- Increase Constitution by 1 to a max of 20
- Gain proficiency in Constitution saving throws
- Mobile (free)
- Your speed increases by 10 feet.
- When you use the Dash action, difficult terrain doesn't cost you extra movement on that turn.
- When you make a melee attack against a creature, you don't provoke opportunity attacks from that creature for the rest of the turn, whether you hit or not.
- +2 Wis (L4)
- Skills: Animal Handling, Insight
- Tools: Herbalism Kit
- Spellcasting: Spell Save DC: 15, Spell Attack Modifier: +7, Spells Prepared per Day: 9, Cantrips Known: 3
- Wild Shape:
- Magically assume the shape of a beast she's seen before, replacing all statistics but alignment, personality, Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma.
- Retain existing proficiencies and gain creature's proficiencies; if proficiency overlaps, use higher bonus.
- Start with creature's HP and HD; leave wild shape with same HP you entered. If reduced to 0 HP in wild shape, revert to normal form and overflow damage to normal form's hit points.
- Cannot cast spells, and speech or hand use is dependent on abilities of the form. Does not break concentration or prevent ongoing spell actions.
- Retain class, species, and other special features if physically compatible with the animal form, except for senses. The animal form determines what senses are available.
- Equipment may be worn by new form if compatible with its shape, otherwise equipment must fall to ground or merge with form (your choice). Merged equipment has no effect until you revert.
- Limits: CR Level/3, no flying speed (changed by Moon circle)
- Uses: 2x/rest, Duration: Level/2 Hours
- Circle: Moon
- Combat Wild Shape: Use Wild Shape as bonus action rather than standard, and can spend a spell slot to regain 1d8 hit points per spell level.
- Circle Forms: Can take CR 1 Wild Shape starting at level 2; Level/3 starting at Level 6
Amaranth wears an armband of vines from a plundered 'magical' grove, which reminds her of the sins of humanity against nature.
+1 AC, Advantage on Perception, Beast Sense 1/day (30' range with canines, touch for anything else)
- hunting trap
- trophy from a killed animal
- traveller's clothes
- 122.8 GP
- wooden shield
- leather armor (traded up for hide armor)
- explorer pack
- druid focus
- pan flute