Lysus's character in Death's Children campaign.
- Goal: Form a cult and grow the polity of Irohn survivors on the other end of the Night Roads
- Level: 2
- Experience: 4
- Origin: Wine Merchant's Wayward Daughter
- Past Career: Student of Forbidden Philosophy
- Relationship: Rebel Against the Divine Order
- Others: Bringer of Growth and Change
||Earned per Month
- AC: 6 (2)
- Type: Light (Body of Burning Light)
- Shield: -
- Saving Throw Penalty:
- Hardiness -
- Evasion -
- Spirit -
- Base Attack Bonus: +2
- Fray Die: 1d8
|Body of Burning Light
Words and Divine Gifts
- Sun - Heroes with the Sun Word may shed daylight at will up to 200 feet, cannot be blinded or their vision impaired by darkness or mists, and have an invincible defense against fire damage. Their vision can pierce blindfolds or survive even the physical removal of their eyes.
- Fertility - Heroes with the Fertility Word have perfect control over their reproduction and may set their Constitution score to 16, or 18 if it’s already 16 or higher. They have an invincible defense against wooden weapons or objects, vegetal monsters, and plant-based toxins.
- Desire - The Word of Desire speaks of cravings of every kind, both carnal and intellectual. It rules over wanting and the compromises that are made to obtain a terrible need. The favored of Desire automatically raise their Charisma to 16, or to 18 if already 16 or higher. At their discretion, others will find them romantically compatible regardless of the onlooker's usual and natural tastes.
- Death - Heroes with the Death Word may command undead in their presence as an action, ordering up to one Mob of any size. Greater undead get a Spirit saving throw to resist, and cannot be commanded to self-destruct. As an On Turn action, they also know the details of what, where, and how anything died or is dying within 100 feet of them.
- Divine Gifts
- Body of Burning Light (On Turn) - Commit Effort. Your brilliance makes you almost impossible to target, by creatures who operate by means of vision. While you shine, your natural AC is 3 against creatures with sight. Your weapons or unarmed attacks count as a magical weapon with a range of 200 feet, and do a minimum of 1d10 damage. Your corona counts as natural sunlight for susceptible creatures. Armor and shields don't aid this AC.
- Purity of Brilliant Law (Instant) - Commit Effort for the scene. Defensively dispel a hostile magical effect on yourself or offensively dispel another gift for a round as if with a miracle. This gift functions more swiftly than a conventional miracle of dispelling, and the Effort need not be committed for so long.
- Creation's First Light (On Turn) - Commit Effort. Your vision penetrates any non-magical barrier, allowing you to see anything and everything out to the horizon. Focusing on something not in the immediate area requires a round. This vision automatically penetrates illusions and sees the true shape of shapeshifters. It cannot pierce the gifts of the Deception Word, however.
- A Second Spring (Action) - Commit Effort for the day. All allies in sight are refreshed, regaining vigor as if well-fed and rested and healing 1d6 hit points of damage plus the Godbound's level. Unlike most healing effects, recipients need not commit Effort to benefit from this blessing.
- Incandescent Need (Action) - Provoke a tremendous desire for a person, a thing, a general type of activity, or to be in a place. Targets will act to the limit of their character to obtain their desire, with most people doing anything short of easily-detectable crimes to obtain it, and will feel intense pleasure in it. If Effort is Committed for the scene, the Godbound can affect up to a Large Mob of targets in their vicinity. Worthy foes get a Spirit save to resist this power. The effect lasts until dispelled or the Godbound releases a victim.
- Effort of the Word - Your maximum Effort increases by one point. This gift can be taken once for each Word you’ve bonded, but each purchase after the first costs two gift points instead of one.
- Self-Possession - The Godbound has an invincible immunity to any mental effect that would influence their desires or actions. By Committing Effort for the scene, they can extend this immunity to all allies within 200 feet for the scene.
XP and Dominion Log
[1 XP and 1 Dominion 11/22/19]
[2 XP and 1 Dominion 12/04/19]
[2 Dominion spent 12/13/19]