Dieterich the Blessed
A character in the Morgansfort campaign.
- Cleric L2 (Acolyte)
- XP: 4184/3000 (left the party, so I didn't level him up)
STR 16 +2 INT 14 +1 WIS 6 -1 DEX 15 +1 CON 7 -1 CHA 10 +0
- Adventuring - General adventure capability
- (C) Divine Blessing - +2 to all saves
- (G) Alchemy - The character can identify common alchemical substances, potions, and poisons with a proficiency throw of 11+.
- (G) Theology - Automatically identify religious symbols, spell signatures, trappings, and holy days of his own faith, and can recognize those of other faiths with a proficiency throw of 11+.
- HP: 6/6
- AC: 7
- Melee Attack Throw: 8+ (Cleave 0)
- Damage Bonus: +2
- Ranged Attack Throw: 9+
- Move: 20' per round
Saving Throws (all get +2 due to Divine Blessing):
- Paralysis/Petrify: 13 (+2)
- Death/Poison: 10 (+2)
- Dragon Breath: 16 (+2)
- Wands: 13 (+2)
- Spells: 15 (+2) (-1 for WIS)
- 1st Level Spells: 1
Gold on Hand: 1348
Magic Items: Staff of Healing - Can only be used by a divine caster. This staff does not employ charges. It heals any creature touched 1d6+1 hit points. The staff can only be used one time per creature per day, but may heal an unlimited number of creatures in a day.
|Sling w Bullets||2||0.1|
|Iron Rations (2 wks)||6||0.2|
Total Encumbrance: stone
Planned Proficiency Purchases
Rid the taint of Chaos from the world. Repay Tiarn for the blessings Dieterich has received through founding a church to push the influence of law into the lawless lands.