Dungeon & Prison of Amber
PRISON PROJECT: CASTLE AMBER RESTORATION PROJECT
I. SECURITY AND PERSONNEL
1. Establish levels of security.
A. Level 1 & 2: Minimum; bar type doors, daily recreational use, library use, pet access. Offices and some residences. Required 24 hour personnel, live on site. Warden and 2 assistant wardens. 1 resident physician and 1 nurse. resident sorcerer.
B. Level 3: recreational facilities, library, and kitchen. Weight room. Infirmary, regular dental and medical checkups
C. Level 4: Medium security; tight bars, weekly recreational use, library use, pet access (recindable)
D. Level 5: Maximum-Normal; solid doors, limited recreational, library use, no pets
E. Level 6: Maximum-Magic; special according to type
F. Level 7: Pattern level; seven doors one is pattern other six off limits
G. Level 8 & 9: Special circumstance imprisonment; Amberites and shapeshifters; special environment; personal guests of the King Random.
H. Level 10: Dworkin.
2. Increased staff; guards, kitchen help, librarian, janitorial, medical.
1. Extensive cleaning of existing facility. Prisoners responsible for regular cleaning.
2. Enlarging cells to at least 10x10. Painting in chalkboard paint. Chalk provided.
3. Major plumbing: toilets, sinks; cold running water, Shower facilities on every needed level; dorm style
4. Cell furnishings, Beds with clothing shelf, table with attached chair, shelf.Werelights, one per cell. Permanently affix bed, table, and shelf
5. Extensive painting.
6. Prisoners may have plants and books as personal possessions. Other amenities as appropriate.