Equinox Weapons Bays
SECRET WEAPONS BAYS
(20 x 15 ft (sloping roof where shaded))
Port Bay 31 tons
- 2 - 50 lb compressed air cannons (no arc of fire (1 forward - 1 aft) [4 tons] - Handmade
- 20 - 10 round magazines of 50lb Decoys [5tons] Fwd - Planck's Coffee Canisters 5 gallon
- 20 - 10 round magazines of 50lb Jammers [5 tons] Aft - Photo Brand Favorite Spiced Lentils Canisters 5 gallon
- 5 "Atmospheric Bafflers" [5 tons] (Similar to Decoys for use in Atmosphere) - Large Lawn Darts
- One 10 Ton - Cargo deployment ramp A Parachute pallet of aged Military Foodstuffs. Inside survive: MREs 200 (€40) , 1000 days Protein Paste (€100) and a case Nutrient Bars (€100). They won't fetch much on the open market, maybe 20% normal value.
Starboard Bay 31 tons
- 2 - 50 lb compressed air cannons (no arc of fire (1 forward - 1 aft) [4 tons]
- 20 - 10 round magazines of 50lb Canisters [5 tons] Fwd - Blue Sun Bird Seed 5 gal
- 20 - 10 round magazines of 50lb Magnetics [5 tons] Aft - Elsinor Pilsner Kegs 5 gal
- 5 "Cry babies" [5 tons] - Various
- One 10 Ton - Cargo deployment ramp - Empty
The Air Cannons are built flush into the hull plating, so that the interior of the bay can be pressurized. They are built into the ships tactical weapons station, and once loaded can be fired automatically. Reloading requires a person (or two as they weigh over 500lbs a piece – there chain and pulley systems to move them).
Air Cannons use primarily CO and CO2 culled from the atmospherics.
All material is over 10 years old. So it has a decent chance of not working.
Go back to Hangar Deck or Equinox Description
Go back to Equinox
Go back to Mutineers