Exploring the Halls of Arden Vul: Celonar Kilvanir
Standing at 6'4" with a slender yet wiry and strong build Celonar epitomizes the look of the Sylvari. His appearance really favors no gender but unlike most of his kind who are handsome he is heavily scarred about the face and neck from burns received as a child making him less-than-pleasant to behold. Due to this he wears a hooded cloak to keep his features obscured but his bronze-tinted skin and green hair give him away as a Sylvari.
Celonar's mentor, Kilvanir, had left the forests of Irthuin on a mission that he implied was important but shared the details with none. He has not been heard from in some time and Celonar owes it to his mentor to try and find him and see if he is OK. He knows he is as yet a novice and needs much more seasoning before being able to set-off on his own and hearing talk of the Halls of Arden Vul he made his way to the human lands to seek his fortune and experience there, travelling from the rare trade caravan that passes through the Sylvari lands. He hopes to connect with some others of similar interest as banding together for common purpose is safer than going it alone...
- Neutral Level 1 Sylvari (Druid/Ranger)
- Alignment Goal: Correct an Imbalance
- XP: 2000/4000 (+5%)
- Traits: Merciful & Moody
- Secondary Skill: Bowyer/Fletcher
- Languages: Archontean, Sylvan, + 1 slot left open
- Strength 13 (+1)
- Intelligence 14 (+1)
- Wisdom 9 (+0)
- Dexterity 15 (+1)
- Constitution 15 (+1)
- Charisma 8 (-1)
- HP: 7
- AC: 13 (Unarmored AC: 11)
- Initiative Bonus: +1
- Bonus to reaction rolls: -1
- Movement: 120'(40')
Max Cleaves: 1
- Short Bow, +1, d6, 5'-50'/100'/150'
- Sword, +1, 1d8+1
- Dagger, +1 (+1 thrown), d4+1 (d4 thrown), 5'-10'/20'/30'
- Death/poison: 12
- Magic wands: 13
- Paralysis/Petrification: 13
- Breath Attacks: 15
- Spells/rods/staves: 15
- Detect hidden/secret doors when actively searching, 2-in-6 chance
- Infravision 60'
- Immunity to ghoul paralysis
- Listening at doors, 2-in-6 chance of hearing noises
Class Abilities - Druid
- Divine magic as Druid (holy symbol, disfavour, magical research, spellcasting, using magic items)
- Identification - can identify all plants and animals and can discern pure water
- Path-finding - parties traveling with a sylvari have only a 1-in-6 chance of getting lost in woodlands
- Pass without Trace - From L3, can pass through natural environments without leaving any tracks. The character may also move through overgrown areas at normal speed and without impediment.
- Charm Immunity - From L7, are immune to the charms of fairies and Sylvan creatures
Class Abilities - Ranger
- Awareness - only surprised on a roll of '1'
- Foraging and hunting - a party with a sylvari succeeds at foraging with a 2-in-6 chance and finds prey when hunting with a 5-in-6 chance
- Pursuit - when the sylvari's party pursuing an opposing group in wilderness, the chance of evasion is reduced by 10%
- Stealth - in the wilderness, a sylvari has a 3-in-6 chance of hiding, and a 3-in-6 chance of moving silently
- Tracking - can identify and follow tracks
- Limited possessions - a sylvari may only keep wealth and possessions that can be kept on their person or mount. Excess must be donated to worthy causes (not other PCs!).
- Spells/day: L1 1/1
- L1: Faerie Fire
Encumbrance: 384 cn
- Leather Armor (200 cn)
- Backpack (80 cn)
- Dagger (10 cn)
- Shortbow (30 cn)
- Quiver w. 20 arrows
- Sword (60 cn)
- Hammer (small)
- Iron Spikes (12)
- Iron Rations (7 days)
- Rope 50'
- Sack (small)
- Torches (11)
- Waterskin (across shoulders)
- Coinpurse: 4 gp
- Factor (which factor): N/A