Long ago he was a welder, working the high steel, but that was before his fall and paralysis. He spent a long time in the wheelchair, unable to move anything from the chest down, all the doctors told him that this was how it was going to be for the rest of his life.
He would not take no for an answer and started looking out alternative forms of treatment. He went to the herbal healers, yoga healers, and oriental healers to no effect. Then he came across a man that said he could heal him. The man was no man at all, he was a demon that had been summoned by an untalented aspiring mage.
The demon did make it so the man could walk, but now with four legs. He is for all intents and purposes a centaur. His human torso having being placed on a horses body and the whole thing enlarged. The demon fitted him with a suit of armor to cover his human parts, armor that was permanent, it also gave him a magical bow, however that was something that he was not very talented with.
He tried to be a hero, but for some reason the transformation made him very short tempered. He has used his welding skills to manufacture a long spear that he uses in combat as he is more comfortable with that then a bow and arrow.
PL 9 (135PP); Init +2; 60ft (Run); Defense 18/16 (6 Base, 2 Dex); BAB +6; +10 Melee (7S Punch, 13S/L Spear), +8 Ranged (5S/L Mystical Arrows); SV Dmg +3 (9 Protection), Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +1 (6 Protection); Str 18, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 10 (Total 50PP)
Skills: PS: Welder 4/+4, Craft (Medieval Weapons) 4/+4, Listen 3/+4, Search 3/+3 (Total 14PP)
Feats: Attach Focus (Melee), Move By Attack, Toughness, Durability, Extra Limbs (Total 10PP)
- Growth +3 (Source: Mystical; Effects: Super Strength, Immovability, Protection) (Cost 6 / Total 18PP)
- Protection +6 (Source: Mystical; Extra: Mental Protection) (Cost 3 / Total 18PP)
- Long Spear (Weapon) +6 (Source: Technology; Effect: Lethal; Stunt: Duel Damage) (Cost 1 / Total 6PP)
- Running +6 (Source: Mystical) (Cost 2 / Total 12PP)
- Bow/Arrow (Weapon) +5 (Source: Mystical; Stunt: Duel Damage) (Cost 1 / Total 5+2PP)