Character in The_White_Roses
- Name: Lee Ravenwood (Lailieri Reilli'oakin)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Race: Female Wood Elf, 5'10", 120#
- Background: Acolyte
- Class/Level: Monk 2
- Experience: 300/900
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Strength: 10 (+0); SAVE: +2
- Dexterity: 16 (+3); SAVE: +5; Acrobatics: +5; Stealth: +5
- Constitution: 14 (+2)
- Intelligence: 12 (+1); Religion: +3
- Wisdom: 16 (+3); Insight: +5; Perception: +5
- Charisma: 8 (-1)
- Save ADV vs charms, immune to magic sleep
- Passive Perception/Investigation: 15/11
- Initiative: +8
- Speed: 45 ft
- AC: 16
- Hit Dice: 2d8 :Spent HD: max 2, used 1
- HP: 17/17
- Inspiration: No
- Unarmed +5, 1d4+3 bludgeoning
- Quarterstaff +5, 1d6+3 bludgeoning; versitile (d8+3 but no flurry)
- Shortbow +5, 1d6+3 piercing, 80/320; ammunition
- Shuriken (aka Darts) +5, 1d4+3 piercing, 20/60; finesse
- Skills: Acrobatics, Insight, Perception, Religion, Stealth
- Languages: Elvish, Common, Dwarven, Orcish
- Armor: None
- Weapons: All Simple weapons, short sword, long sword, short bow, long bow
- Tools: None
RACE: Wood Elf
- +2 Dex, +1 Wis; Speed: 35 feet (Fleet of foot); Size: Medium
- Darkvision: Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Keen Senses: You have proficiency in the Perception skill.
- Fey Ancestry: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
- Trance: Elves don’t need to sleep. Instead, they meditate deeply, remaining semiconscious, for 4 hours a day. (The Common word for such meditation is “trance.”) While meditating, you can dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive through years of practice.
- Languages: Elvish, Common
- Elf Weapon Training: longsword, shortsword, long bow, short bow
- Mask of the Wild: You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
- Skills: Insight, Religion
- Languages: Dwarvish, Orcish
- Shelter of the Faithful: Can perform rituals of my deity. Can receive free healing at temples (as well as companions). Can be supported with modest lifestyle for free (only me).
- Alert: 1) You gain a +5 bonus to initiative. 2) You can't be surprised while you are conscious. 3) Other creatures don't gain advantage on attack rolls against you as a result of being unseen by you.
- Unarmed Defense: When wearing no armor, AC = 10 + Dex Mod + Wis Mod
- Martial Arts:You gain the following benefits while you are unarmed or wielding only monk weapons (non-heavy simple weapons or shortsword) and you aren’t wearing armor or wielding a shield:
- You can use Dexterity instead of Strength for the attack and damage rolls of your unarmed strikes and monk weapons.
- You can roll a d4 in place of the normal damage of your unarmed strike or monk weapon. This die changes as you gain monk levels, as shown in the Martial Arts column of the Monk table.
- When you use the Attack action with an unarmed strike or a monk weapon on your turn, you can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action. For example, if you take the Attack action and attack with a quarterstaff, you can also make an unarmed strike as a bonus action, assuming you haven’t already taken a bonus action this turn.
- Unarmored Movement: At 2nd level: +10 ft/round, every fourth level after that increase by +5 ft/round (improves at 9th level)
- Ki: Points per Short/Long Rest: 2; DC: 13
- Flurry of Blows: 1 ki, as a bonus action, immediately after taking an attack action, make 2 attacks
- Patient Defense: 1 ki, as a bonus action, Dodge
- Step of the Wind: 1 ki, take the Disengage or Dash action as a bonus action on your turn, and your jump distance is doubled for the turn.
- 10 Shuriken (aka Darts)
- Quiver (12 arrows)
- mess kit
- soap (5 bars)
- Holy symbol to Belenus (a solar disk)
- common clothes, robes
- belt pouch (8 gp, 3 sp)
DESCRIPTION and HISTORY
Lailieri (LAY lee AIR ee) has lived many years in a distant temple to Belenus. She is tall for a wood elf with a slender build that at a glance one can see is graceful and flexible. She wears the simple, green or yellow robes of an acolyte of Belenus. When in forests, she tends to go barefoot though she has boots or sandals when working on man-tampered earth. Around her neck hangs a simple bronze medallion of a sunburst in honor of Belenus.
Lailieri left her temple a few years ago. She is to spend several years on her own before returning to shrine near her childhood home (Needs a location in campaign world) to teach the next generation of Belenus acolytes. With little direction she has decided to visit as many temples and shrines she can find. Get to know the teachings of the other gods and broaden her perspective.