The Lenore was a Raven Class Salvage ship. Displaces 4800 Tons. Designed with high-tech sensors, armored hull, and flexible cargo system to conduct in space salvage.
- Found adrift in a debris field 3 days from Angel enroute to Red Sun.
- Summer's Gift removed its Parallax Array to replace its own.
- Enigmatic references made to "remember the Kingston." No explanation offered.
- Crew took on the names of dead pirates of yore. Why?
- Captain - "Calico" Jack Rackham - Alias of the Captain, lost presumed dead.
- First Mate - Mary Read (Alias), youngish woman now in charge of the crew. She is the daughter of the crew's former captain. As such she is someone unproven as a leader.
- Engineer - Anne Bonnie (Alias), red haired, and quick tempered engineer.
- Pilot - Tom Bourne (Alias), cocky and crazy pilot of Lenore. He appears quite knowledgeable and competent but unstable.
- Bosun - "Cooper" John Fenwick (alias). Towering and crude. Presumably not hired for his intellect.
- Medic - Fei Wu Ling (alias?), graceful and knowledgeable of sports and martial arts.
- Deck Hand - Fei Li Kahn (alias?), cautious and loyal crew member. Presumably muscle for various ship needs.