Mutineers Season Seven
Having escaped the Core as the War for Humanity begins in earnest, the crew of Equinox enjoys a moment of rest and camaraderie in their sanctuary on Angel. But the Honeymoon is over before it starts.
701. Nuptials ––– Something old, something new, someone borrowed, someone blue.
702. Brand New Day ––– It's the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.
703. Dar Al Tabr ––– We're tasked to convince a Sheikh who owns strategic resources to the join the Independent side.
704. Mind Games ––– We stop to refuel at Grasshopper Station en route to Georgia, find a brutal change of management has taken place, and Joshua gets blindsided by altered humans on the IAV Lacy.
705. Battle For Boros ––– We take over an Independent covert op on the ground and help kick off the battle for Boros's independence.
706. A For Alliance ––– We take Independent cargo to Persephone and discover a horrific scientific/medical experiment has been secretly been implemented upon the inhabitants there.
707. Columbia ––– Basically, Steve summed it up in two lines: We decide to keep Sniffer with us. We arrive on Columbia and take on cargo bound for Namira from the ship authorized to take it there.
708. Namira ––– We infiltrate Namira and smuggle out important information from their mainframe. Oh, and manage to blow up their production facility of nasty DNA-altering chemical weapons.
709. Land of the Lotus-Eaters ––– We escape Namira with Dr. Kell Lawrence and vital research but must stop at Pericles Station to make good our getaway. Once we dock, however, we find out something has gone horribly, horribly wrong.
710. Sleeper of Athens ––– We fly to Athens after repairs and downtime on Highgate, hoping to gain help from Kiera's father in our search for a Halcyon cure only to be betrayed at the last minute from an unexpected quarter.
711. Bridge to Heaven ––– Exeter arrives at the Amenoukihashi and eludes the automatic defenses long enough to dock. There they encounter the hostile, if polite, forces of the ship's robot crew. Deemed unsuitable for colonization due to genetic abnormalities they are offered the opportunity to make a noble sacrifice and add to the ship's biomass.
712. Taking Heaven ––– We gain control of the ship only to find others have come to do the same.
713. Heimdall ––– Defending the Bridge, in more ways than one.
714. Business as Usual ––– That's what it's all about.
715. Big Damn Heroes ––– Series Finale