He was member of a street gang that rules the lower east side of town, they were not a violent group for the most part, but they got their protection money none the less. As mutants began entering the city and "protecting" the people that saw that their place was being taken over by freaks. This moved the gang to a more anti-mutant stance and suddenly they would attack mutants on sight.
At first the population was with them, everyone hated a stranger, but as the mutants stayed in the area and continued to help people despite there hatred, the gangs began to loose its pubic support. The police started coming after them in an effect to stop the violence. It was in a struggle with the police that he was captured and handcuffed. His mutant abilities surfaced at that time and he escaped.
Now he was a mutant, hated by his own gang and by the police alike. He has taken the name Oddball and started looking for a new group of friends.
PL 12 (180PP); Init +3; 30ft (Run), 60ft (Swinging); Defense 20/17 (7 Base, 3 Dex); BAB +7; +10 Melee (10S Strike+Super Strength), +10 Ranged; SV Dmg +3 (9 Protection), Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Str 16, Dex 16, Con 16, Int 20, Wis 16, Cha 16 (Total 75PP)
Skills: Acrobatics 5/+8, Balance 4/+7, Sleight of Hand 4/+7, Move Silently 4/+7, KS: Super Heroes 4/+9, KS: Comic Books 4/+9, Electronics 4/+9, Spot 4/+7, Search 4/+7 (Total 37PP)
Feats: Blind Fight, Choke Hold, Improved Grapple, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Takedown Attack, Rapid Takedown, Rapid Strike (Total 16PP)
- Super Strength +1 (Source: Mutation; Extras: Super Dexterity) (Cost 8 / Total 8PP)
- Adrenal Boost +11 (Source: Mutation; Extras: All Physical Attributes; Flaw: Limited [x2]: Uses ) (Cost 1 / Total 11PP)
- Swinging +12 (Source: Technology; Flaw: Device [Swing lines]) (Cost 1 / Total 12PP)
- Costume (Armor) +9 (Source: Technology) (Cost 1 / Total 9PP)
- Martial Arts (Strike) +6 (Source: Training) (Cost 2 / Total 12PP)