|Name: Rabbit Morgan|
|Professions: Industrial Explorer|
|Appearance: Wiry, Battered, Focussed|
- Mettle: +1
- Physique: -1
- Influence: +2
- Expertise: +2
- Interface: 0
- Armor: +2
- Advancement Trigger: A rich resource is found (Commercial)
- Affable: +1 to Influence
- Construction: A few hours of work creates a small structure with one of the following traits, or adds that trait to an existing room
- Repair: When using a repair bay or workshop, your Patch Up can be used to install replacement parts and perform major reconstruction on machines. This repairs critical and fatal breakages.
- Survival: You can scrounge up the following from all but the most barren, inhospitable surroundings:
- Somewhat edible food and drink.
- Basic medicine or first-aid materials.
- Rustic Wilderness Kit
- Primitive Class 0 melee weapon
- Tinker: You can assemble the following from scrap metal and spare parts:
- Shoddy Class 0 melee weapon
- Makeshift Class 0 explosive
- Crude Engineering Kit
- Upgrade: Your Patch Up can very temporarily add up to one additional upgrade to a weapon or vehicle, brieffly increasing its Class by +1.
- To the Order; Adoption Fee paid to his birth family
- To the Order; Room and board, basic education
- To the Order; Advanced training
- Rabbit was part of an advanced training pod acclimating soon-to-be graduating students to like outside the Order. When disaster struck, Rabbit took charge of the pod, completing the current contract and getting the pod home safely. Brother Harald, in charge of the program, owes him a favor.
- Simple Jumpsuit Class 0 attire, many pockets
- The Crew Class 1 Techs
- Miri Lithgouw Young, bit crude
- Tannoun Vish Young, Enthusiastic
- Gillen Byat Middle-aged, Weaselly
- Sansha van Kerk Thirty-ish, Ambitious
- Bouden Tolliver Early fifties, Stolid, Experienced
- Engineering Kit Class 1 Kit
- Laser Welder Class 2 Pistol, Laser, Inconspicuous (easily hidden, doesn't show on scanners)
- Waldo Class 3 Speeder, Rugged, Remote Control, Tool = Glove. Activated with Expertise instead of Access.
- Manufactory: Engineering bays. Builds, upgrades and repairs. Workbenches, tool racks, winches, pulleys, lifts
- Circle of Life -- Ecology/Survival [used]
- Tunable Multiscanner -- [used]
- Rustic: Survival