Long a fan of the old movies, when men did their own stunts. He grew up knowing that that was what he wanted to be. He learned that now stuntmen did all the dangerous work of today's stars, they were phonies. He learned to climb and swing on lines like his movie idols, he even learned to use a sword.
He then went out to show those pretenders what a real man could do. He sees the heroes of the day as caped freaks, relying on chemicals and mutations to do what they do, not him though, he was all human and hard work. He was going to show them that a new age was dawning, an age that celebrates the men that can do things by themselves.
PL 12 (180PP); Init +9; 45ft (Run), 50ft (Swinging); Defense 27/27 (7 Base, 5 Dex, 1 Dodge, 4 Powers); BAB +9; +14 Melee (4S Punch or 8L Rapier), +14 Ranged; SV Dmg +4, Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +3; Str 14, Dex 20, Con 18, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 18 (Total 77PP)
Skills: KS: Movie Knowledge 5/+5, Acrobatics 4/+9, Balance 4/+9, Climb 4/+6, Escape Artist 4/+9, Survival 4/+7, Taunt 4/+8 (Total 29PP)
Feats: Attack Finesse, Dodge, Improved Disarm, Heroic Surge, Instant Stand, Quick Draw, Blind-Fight (Total 14PP)
- Super Dexterity +4 (Source: Training) (Cost 4 / Total 16PP)
- Martial Training +2 (Source: Training) (Cost 2 / Total 4PP)
- Combat Sense +10 (Source: Training) (Cost 1 / Total 10PP)
- Line Gun (Swinging) +10 (Source: Technology; Effect: Swinging; Flaw: Device) (Cost 1 / Total 10PP)
- Rapier (Weapon) +6 (Source: Technology; Effect: Lethal; Extra: Deflection; Power Stunt: Penetrating Attack) (Cost 2 / Total 12+2PP)
- Running +3 (Source: Training) (Cost 2 / Total 6PP)