Sailing the Silver Seas: Arkraesh
Who can fault an eagle hunting? Even if Arkraesh hunts men.
- Lophaeti Qartal L6
- XP: 40,000/70,000 (10%)
- Full PC
- STR 16 (+2, open doors 4-in-6)
- INT 12
- WIS 12
- DEX 17 (+2 AC/missile, +1 initiative)
- CON 14 (+1)
- CHA 12 (4 max retainers, loyalty 7)
- Common tongue, literate
- General Skills
- Tracking/Expert 5+: I follow tracks left by individuals. Modifiers will apply based on terrain, age of tracks, size of group being followed, etc.
- Harvesting/Skilled 8+ (Dex): I can dress slain animals and harvest parts for various purposes.
- Navigation/Proficient 15+: I make and read maps, navigate by stars, landmarks, cardinal directions, etc.
- Wilderness Survival/Proficient 15+: I find food, shelter, etc. in wilderness terrain.
- Acrobatics/Expert 3+ (Dex)
- Jumping/Skilled 8+ (Str)
- Endurance/Proficient 14+ (Con)
- Swimming/Proficient 13+ (Str)
- Racial Abilities
- may use any weapons, only wear leather armor, can use shields
- I dislike being indoors or in confined spaces, and suffer a -1 penalty to all rolls when I venture somewhere I cannot see the sky, until I leave. If forced inside, I might enter a catatonic state for 1d6 hours or until I am taken outside.
- I suffer maximum damage from bludgeoning attacks, due to nearly hollow bones
- normal herbivores of all sorts are skittish around me, with -2 reaction rolls and -5 to animal handling checks
- keen-sighted, no penalties on missile attacks at long range and can fire into melee with no penalty
- 1 in 6 chance to detect secret doors, hidden objects, or large traps (pit/net traps) simply by passing near them / 2 in 6 chance if actively searching
- extremely alert, only surprised on a 1 in 6.
- extremely quiet, can Sneak 11+
- may cast feather fall 1/day upon myself
- Class Abilities
- +2d6 damage when attacking with surprise (target is not aware of me), on all attacks that round
- may continue to attack +6 times/round if I keep killing with melee or missile attacks
- Unarmed Combat Style: attack twice/round, 1d4+2 damage each blow (eagle-talon fingers and toes), and with +1 initiative
- +3 to AC while not wearing armor and at 90' or better movement rate
- 2/day, may attack twice/round while lightly encumbered (90' or better movement rate)
- +2 to saves to avoid mind control/fear, including claustrophobia, due to self-disclipine
- L1: Patient Defense (+1 AC, additional +2 AC if not attacking that round)
- L4: Self-improvement, primary (Dexterity +2)
- L7: TBD
- AC 2 (racial, knack, Dex, shield)
- HP (just list the max here, list current HP on the front page.)
- Movement Rate: 120' / 40'
- Initiative Modifier: +1 (+2 with Unarmed Combat)
- Unarmed: 2 attacks/round, THAC0 13, 1d4+2 damage each
- Handaxe: THAC0 13, 1d6+2 damage, range 10/20/30 thrown
- Longbow: THAC0 13, 1d6 damage, range 70/140/210
- Saves: (+2 vs mind control/fear)
- Petrification & Paralysis 11
- Poison & Death 9
- Blast & Breath 11
- Staves & Wands 10
- Spells 13
- Feather Fall 1/day
- Encumbrance: 270
- Shield (100)
- Longbow (30)
- Handaxe x2 (60)
- Backpack (80)