Shatter-of-the-holy-Voice Kenku trickery Cleric
Ideal: All people, rich or poor, deserve respect.
Bond: A proud noble once gave me a horrible beating, and I will take my revenge on any bully I encounter.
Flaw: If there's a plan, I'II forget it. If I don't forget it, I'II ignore it.
Speed: 30 ft
Weight: 100 pounds
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Languages: Dwarven trade, Primordial
- Wisdom 16 (+3)
- Intelligence 8 (-1)
- Constitution 12 (+1)
- Strength 11 (+0)
- Dexterity 16 (+3)
- Charisma 14 (+2)
Skills and Proficiencies
- Insight (+6)
- Persuasion (+5)
- Sleight of Hand (+6)
- Stealth (+6)
- Deception (+5)
- Acrobatics (+6)
- Thieves’ tools
- Disguise Kit
- Expert Forgery. You can duplicate other creatures' handwriting and craftwork. You have advantage on all checks made to produce forgeries or duplicates of existing objects.
- Mimicry. You can mimic sounds you have heard, including voices. A creature that hears the sounds you make can tell they are imitations with a successful Wis- dom (Insight) check opposed by your Charisma (Deception) check.
- CITY SECRETS: You know the secret patterns and flow to cities and can find passages through the urban sprawl that others would miss. When you are not in combat, you (and companions you lead) can travel between any two locations in the city twice as fast as your speed would normally allow.
- BLESSING OF THE TRICKSTER: Starting when you choose this domain at 1st level, you can use your action to touch a willing creature other than yourself to give it advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks. This blessing lasts for 1 hour or until you use this feature again.
- CHANNEL DIVINITY: INVOKE DUPLICITY: Starting at 2nd level, you can use your Channel Divinity to create an illusory duplicate of yourself. As an action, you create a perfect illusion of yourself that lasts for 1 minute, or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell). The illusion appears in an unoccupied space that you can see within 30 feet of you. As a bonus action on your turn, you can move the illusion up to 30 feet to a space you can see, but it must remain within 120 feet of you. For the duration, you can cast spells as though you were in the illusion's space, but you must use your own senses. Additionally, when both you and your illusion are within 5 feet ofa creature that can see the illusion, you have advantage on attack rolls against that creature, given how distracting the illusion is to the target.
- CHANNEL DIVINITY: CLOAK OF SHADOWS: Starting at 6th level, you can use your Channel Divinity to vanish. As an action, you become invisible until the end of your next turn. You become visible ifyou attack or cast a spell.
299 gp From Urchin:
- Small Knife
- City Map
- Small pet gecko (Named horse)
- Fragments of eggshell
- Common clothes
- 10 gp
- Hide armour 10
- Explorer’s pack 10
- Holy Symbol (shards of colorful pottery bound together and worn as an amulet)
- Collection of daggers (5) 10
- Silver dagger 110
- Ball Bearings 1
- Component Pouch 25
- Notebook + Ink and Pen 10
- Thieves’ tools 25
Guidance, Thaumaturgy, Word of Radiance, Spare the dying
Standard: Command, Detect Magic, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
Standard: Blindness/Deafness, Spiritual Weapon, Zone of Truth
Standard: Bestow Curse, Clairvoyance, Create Food and Water
1st Level: Charm Person, Disguise Self
2nd Level: Mirror Image, Pass without trace
3rd Level: Blink, Dispel Magic
4th Level: Dimension Door, Polymorph