Female Wood Elf Ranger (later, Archery, Gloom Stalker)
summary, three lines max, there is more space at the foot
- Level: 3
- Alignment: CG
- Ht: X'XX"
- Wt: XXlbs
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 35 feet (+10 on first combat turn)
- Appearance: set of tattoos marking your loyalty to Uthgar and your tribal totem
- STR 10 (+0) Save (+0)
- DEX 18 (+4) Save (+0)
- CON 14 (+2) Save (+0)
- INT 10 (+0) Save (+0)
- WIS 14 (+2) Save (+0)
- CHA 10 (+0) Save (+0)
- Advantage on saves versus Charm
Skills & Proficiencies
- Skills (Proficiencies in bold):
- Acrobatics (Dex) +4
- Animal Handling (Wis) +4 (+6 in Arctic)
- Arcana (Int) +0
- Athletics (Str) +2
- Deception (Cha) +0
- History (Int) +0
- Insight (Wis) +4 (+6 in Arctic)
- Intimidation (Cha) +0
- Investigation (Int) +0
- Medicine (Wis) +2
- Nature (Int) +2 (+4 in Arctic)
- Perception (Wis) +4 (+6 in Arctic)
- Performance (Cha) +0
- Persuasion (Cha) +0
- Religion (Int) +0
- Sleight of Hand (Dex) +4
- Stealth (Dex) +6 (Mask of the Wild)
- Survival (Wis) +4 (+6 in Arctic)
- Passive Perception:
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Tools: Leatherworking
- Weapons & Armour: Light armor, medium armor, shields, Simple weapons, martial weapons
- Languages: Common Tongue | Elvish | Bothii (Uthgardt language)
AC 18(16) | HP 28 | Hit Dice 1d10 | Initiative (Dex & Wis bonuses) +6
|Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach||Weapon||To Hit||Damage||Range/Reach|
|Longbow||+6||1d8+4 P||150/600||Dart||+6||1d4+4 P||20/60|
|Shortsword||+4||1d6+4 P||N/A||Dagger||+4||1d4+4 P||20/60|
- Shesha AC 18(16) | HP 28/28 | FF 2/2 | SS 3/3 | GB 10/10
- Initiative 1d20+6
- Shortbow Atk, Marked 1d20+6;1d6+4+1d4 (as collateral for bowyer in town)
- Longbow Atk, Marked 1d20+6;1d8+4+1d4 (borrowed from bowyer in town)
- Longbow Atk, Marked & Hunter´s Mark 1d20+6;1d8+4+1d4+1d6 (borrowed from bowyer in town)
- Bonus Atk 1st rnd (Dread Ambusher) Longbow Atk, Marked & Hunter´s Mark 1d20+6;1d8+4+1d4+1d6+1d8
- Shortsword Atk, Marked 1d20+4;1d6+4+1d4
- Sneak 1d20+6
- Common Action:
- Common Action:
- Common Action:
- Common Action:
Spell Slots: L1 | 3 || L2 | 0
Spell DC: (8 + Prof 2 + Stat x) 1X
Spell Att Mod: (Prof 2 + Stat X) +X
- Goodberry: Description
- Hunter's Mark: Description
- xxx: Description
- Disguise Self (Gloom Stalker L3): Description
Spells Prepared (Stat 3 + Lvl 1 = X)
- One, Two, Three
- Domain: One, Two
- Piercer (Bonus L1): Piercer (TCoE)
- +1 Dexterity
- Once per turn, when you hit a creature with an attack that deals piercing damage, you can reroll one of the attack's damage dice, and you must use the new roll.
- When you score a critical hit that deals piercing damage to a creature, you can roll one additional damage die when determining the extra piercing damage the target takes.
- Name Description
Racial Features (Wood Elf)
- Darkvision: 60'
- Proficiencies: Perception, Acrobatics, Description
- Fey Ancestry: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
- Trance: Elves don’t need to sleep. Instead, they meditate deeply, remaining semiconscious, for 4 hours a day. (The Common word for such meditation is “trance.”) While meditating, you can dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive through years of practice. After resting in this way, you gain the same benefit that a human does from 8 hours of sleep.
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Elvish
- Fleet of Foot: Your base walking speed increases to 35 feet.
- Mask of the Wild: You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
Class Features (Ranger)
- Domain/Oath/Pact etc xxxxx
- Saving Throws & Proficiencies: Strength, Dexterity, Insight, Nature, Stealth
- Deity: xxxx
- Fighting Style: Archery - +2 ranged attacks
- Favoured Foe 2 / long rest - When hit with an attack roll, you can call on your mystical bond with nature to mark the target as your favored enemy for 1 minute or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell). The first time on each of your turns that you hit the favored enemy and deal damage to it, including when you mark it, you can increase that damage by 1d4. You can use this feature to mark a favored enemy a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest. This feature's extra damage increases when you reach certain levels in this class: to 1d6 at 6th level and to 1d8 at 14th level.
- Natural Explorer (Arctic) - You are particularly familiar with one type of natural environment and are adept at traveling and surviving in such regions. When you make an Intelligence or Wisdom check related to your favored terrain, your proficiency bonus is doubled if you are using a skill that you’re proficient in. While traveling for an hour or more in your favored terrain, you gain the following benefits:
- - Difficult terrain doesn’t slow your group’s travel.
- - Your group can’t becom e lost except by magical means.
- - Even when you are engaged in another activity while traveling (such as foraging, navigating, or tracking), you remain alert to danger.
- - If you are traveling alone, you can move stealthily at a normal pace.
- - When you forage, you find twice as much food as you normally would.
- - While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area.
- Dread Ambusher: At 3rd level, you master the art of the ambush. You can give yourself a bonus to your initiative rolls equal to your Wisdom modifier. | At the start of your first turn of each combat, your walking speed increases by 10 feet, which lasts until the end of that turn. If you take the Attack action on that turn, you can make one additional weapon attack as part of that action. If that attack hits, the target takes an extra 1d8 damage of the weapon’s damage type.
- Umbral Sight: You gain darkvision out to a range of 60 feet. If you already have darkvision from your race, its range increases by 30 feet | You are also adept at evading creatures that rely on darkvision. While in darkness, you are invisible to any creature that relies on darkvision to see you in that darkness.
- Feature - X/rest
- Subheading: Description
- Subheading: Description
Background Features (Uthgardt Tribe Member)
- Proficiencies: Athletics, Survival, One type of musical instrument or artisan's tools - drum or leatherworking
- Languages Bothii (Uthgardt language)
- Feature - Uthgardt Heritage - You have an excellent knowledge of not only your tribe's territory, but also the terrain and natural resources of the rest of the North. You are familiar enough with any wilderness area that you find twice as much food and water as you normally would when you forage there. Additionally, you can call upon the hospitality of your people, and those folk allied with your tribe, often including members of druid circles, tribes of nomadic elves, the Harpers, and the priesthoods devoted to the gods of the First Circle.
- Origin:: Homesteader
- Personality Trait: I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of newborn pups.
- Ideal: Change. Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it. (Chaotic)
- Bond: It is my duty to provide children to sustain my tribe.
- Flaw: I remember every insult I’ve received and nurse a silent resentment toward anyone who’s ever wronged me
- Limit 150 lb
- 0 gems
- 0 pp
- 67 gp
- 0 ep
- 10 sp
- 11 cp
- Shortbow 25 gp 1d6 piercing 80/320 2 lb. ammunition, two-handed
- Quiver & Arrows (20) 2 lb.
- Dart x4 1d4 piercing 20/60 1 lb. finesse, thrown
- Shortsword 10 gp 1d6 piercing — 2 lb. finesse, light
- Dagger 2 gp 1d4 piercing 20/60 1 lb. finesse, light, thrown
- Club 1 sp 1d4 bludgeoning — 2 lb. light
- = 10 lb
- Studded Leather 13 lb.
- Shield 6 lb.
- = 19 lb.
- Cold weather clothing (This outfit consists of a heavy fur coat or cloak over layers of wool clothing, as well as a fur-lined hat or hood, goggles, and fur-lined leather boots and gloves. As long as cold weather clothing remains dry, its wearer automatically succeeds on saving throws against the effects of extreme cold. (5lb
- Crampons - Metal plates with spikes strapped to sole of boot. Cannot fall prone while moving across slippery ice .25 lb
- Signal whistle —
- Hammer 3 lb.
- Waterskin 5 lb. (full)
- Pouch 1lb
- = 9 lb.
- BACKPACK (30lb+rope) 5 lb.
- Candle x10
- Chalk (5 pieces)
- Flask 1 lb.
- Grappling hook 4 lb.
- Kit, climber’s 12 lb.
- Oil (flask) 1 lb.
- Piton x 5 2.25 lb.
- Rations (2 day) 4 lb.
- Rope, hempen (50 feet) 10 lb.
- Snowshoes - Reduce the likelihood of their wearer getting stuck in the deep snow 4lb
- Spare sack (30lb) 0.5 lb.
- Soap —
- Spikes, iron (10) 5 lb.
- Vial —
- = 49 3/4 lb.
- ON SLED:
- Pole (10-foot) 7 lb.
- Hunting trap 25 lb.
- Tent, two-person 20 lb.
- = 42 lb.
- SACK (ON SLED) 1 (30lb) 1/2 lb.
- Rations (3 day) 6 lb.
- Shovel 5 lb.
- Whetstone 1 lb.
- Clothes, Traveler's 4lb
- = 16 1/2 lb.
- SACK 2 (ON SLED) (30lb) 1/2 lb.
- Arrows (20) 1 lb.
- Bedroll 7 lb.
- Blanket 3 lb.
- Caltrops (bag of 20) 2 lb.
- Drum 3 lb.
- Fishing tackle 4 lb.
- Kit, herbalism 3 lb.
- Kit, mess 1 lb.
- Leatherworker’s tools 5 lb.
- Tinderbox 1 lb.
- = 30 1/2 lb
- Brooch made from a fly encased in amber; from the goddess Skathi
- Shesha was born in a nomadic clan of elves in the North. As a child, she was given as a hostage to the … clan of the Uthgardt to ensure peace after a series of bloody raids threatened to get out of hand. She was raised by these humans in their ways. She learned how to read the signs of the wild, how to hunt and trap, how to beat the drum to talk to the spirits. The Second Sundering brought war once again and she was forced to escape or risk execution. She found her true kin, but they were now strangers to her and she did not stay long. Finding herself without a people, she became a drifter and the winds blew her further north to Icewind Dale.
- Uthgard SUGGESTED CHARACTERISTICS Even if you have left your tribe behind (at least for now), you hold to the traditions of your people. You will never cut down a still-living tree, and you may not countenance such an act being done in your presence. The Uthgardt ancestral mounds- great hills where the totem spirits were defeated by Uthgar and where the heroes of the tribes are interred- are sacred to you. Your bond is undoubtedly associated with your tribe or some aspect of Uthgardt philosophy or culture (perhaps even Uthgar himself). Your ideal is a personal choice that probably hews closely to the ethos of your people and certainly doesn't contradict or compromise what being an Uthgardt stands for
- ELF RANGERS Elf rangers are usually associated with a particular community such as Evereska or the tribes in the Misty Forest. Rather than being wandering explorers, elf rangers typically act as scouts and guardians of elven realms. Such elves usually devote themselves to Rillifane Rallathil (elven god of nature, CG) or Solonor Thelandria (CG god of archery). Elf rangers driven to roam might instead favor Fenmarel Mestarine, god of lone wanderers, or Shevarash, elven god of vengeance.
Get later from: Axe Bell 1 gp — Case, map or scroll 1 gp 1 lb. Crowbar 2 gp 5 lb. (Pingtink has one) Hammer, sledge 2 gp 10 lb. Kit, healer’s 5 gp 3 lb. Mirror, steel 5 gp 1/2 lb. Pick, miner’s 2 gp 10 lb.
Longbow Battleaxe 10 gp 1d8 slashing — 4 lb. versatile (1d10) Flail 10 gp 1d8 bludgeoning — 2 lb. — Lance 10 gp 1d12 piercing — 6 lb. reach, special1 Pike 5 gp 1d10 piercing — 18 lb. heavy, reach, two-handed Rapier 25 gp 1d8 piercing — 2 lb. finesse Whip 2 gp 1d4 slashing — 3 lb. finesse, reach Spear 1 gp 1d6 piercing 20/60 3 lb. thrown, versatile (1d8)