- Main Page; The Lost City
- If we have surprise or initiative and the group equals or exceeds the number of party members cast Sleep.
- If the front line is holding, hang back no more than 30' from melee combatants and toss daggers at weakest looking opponents.
- If the front line is down. Run. Fast. Away.
- After spells are exhausted change into chainmail
- Class: Wizard
- Level: 2 (Seer)
- Experience Points: (+10%) 3071 xp
- Total Hit Points: 7
- Armor Class: 5 in Chainmail (8 unarmored)
- Movement(chain mail):
- Normal 60'
- Combat 20'/round
- Running 60'/round
- Movement(no chain mail):
- Normal 120'
- Combat 40'/round
- Running 120'/round
- Strength 11
- Intelligence 18 +3 Languages: Common, Goblin, Black Speech, Serpentine
- Wisdom 11
- Dexterity 14 +1 missiles and +1 individual initiative, -1 AC
- Constitution 10
- Charisma 13 +1 reaction rolls, maximum 5 retainer with base 8 morale
- Death Ray /Poison 13
- Wands 14
- Paralysis/Turn to Stone 13
- Dragon Breath 16
- Rods/Staves/Spells 14
ACKS And E&E Abilities
- Effort = 3 pts
- Force of Destiny - Commit Effort to auto succeed at a failed save.
- Expert Countermagic - May save 2x vs magic spells & effects take best one. vs area effect commit effort to nullify spell for everyone
- D4 Fray Die
- Weapon Proficiency : Polearms, Swords, Daggers
- Armor Proficiency: Light, Medium
- Can cast in armor
- Sleep (Currently Memorized)
- Read Magic
- Detect Magic
- Hold Portal
On Person: 1 Gem (500),116pp,1,513GP Paintings (250)
- Silver Dagger (1D4 damage 10/20/30 range increments 10 enc)
- 9x Daggers (1D4 damage 10/20/30 range increments 10 enc)
- Silvered Short Sword (1D6)
- Coin purse
- Dagger Bandoleer
- Silver medallion with the fanged jaws and six tentacle/arms emblem on it
- Dark grey hooded cape of a light but thick weave
- Spell Book
- 9 oil flasks (10/30/50 range increments) (14)
- 6 torches (1)
- 1 Lantern (10)
- 2 week iron rations (30)
- 2 wineskins (2)
- Flint & Steel (3)
- Iron Spikes x 12 (1)
- Hammer(small) (2)
- Box with twenty rolled and dried Black Lotus leaf.
- 2 Scaled Eggs
- Chainmail (400 enc)
- 200lbs of high quality feed (40 days)
Encumbrance: 180+ 1,629 coins (580 +1,629 coins of personally carrying chainmail)
- An exceedingly bright fellow plucked along with his brother by a mercenary company when they traveled through his hamlet. Joined up to see the world and put his considerable intellect to more use than just working on his parents farm. Taught by mages within the company who recognized his talents. He has a mercenaries morality but is loyal to the company.