Strangers in a Strange Land OSE:Gazetteer
In the Sixteenth Cycle. 3Y3M2D = Thirdyear, Thirdmonth, Seconday.
- from Split Hoof caballi in (41.39)
- Hermit dwelling near 3 pillar-like rocks along the forest edge, a week or so west then north of (41.30)?
- Owl-folk village on edge of haunted wood, gift of prophecy, east of (41.39)
- Layge north to Tovid https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/ic-strangers-in-a-strange-land.887002/post-24059452
- along the Navi
- 42.40, 42.41, 42.42, 43.42, 43.43: https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/ic-strangers-in-a-strange-land.887002/post-24062335
- 40.38, 41.38, 41.39: https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/ic-strangers-in-a-strange-land.887002/post-24066054
- 39.35, 40.36, 40.37: https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/ic-strangers-in-a-strange-land.887002/post-24085029
- 38.33, 38.34, 39.34: https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/ic-strangers-in-a-strange-land.887002/post-24093863
- requires ocean-going craft to visit
- many ruins from the Crocodile Kings
- fort on the western shore (Steste?)
- 3Y3M current focus of multiple adventuring parties from Shala?
- navigable up into the forest (35.20)
- meets the Sari at Layge (43.43).
- Split Hoof caballi camp - east bank (41.39 06.05)
- abandoned village - west bank (41.39 05.05); was thriving 30 years ago? mostly ruined
- ankheg lair - east bank (40.38 07.04)
- 3Y3M3D one wounded ankheg left in deep tunnels
- unknown structure - east bank (39.35 ??)
- 3Y3M3D spotted near nightfall; disappeared 3Y3M4D, leaving only foundations without tracks
- no 'Detect Magic'
- 3Y3M2D-... traveled east bank from Layge
- formed by confluence of Navi and Sari at Layge (43.43)
- flows into Silver Sea far south of (42.49)
- navigable up to the mountains (on reaching the “Lower Pass” 48.32)
- joins Navi at Layge (43.43) to form Qirmizi
- source at Tovid (52.25)
- former locus of Velhes Kingdom / Velhesia
- ruins of Phiesen / The City in Ashes somewhere far east
- Tovid (52.25)
- on the Sari river
- 3Y3M1D status unknown
Plains of Zelaia
- hordes of undead along Layge-Shala road due to a gate to the N
- Layge (43.43)
- confluence of Mavi and Sari rivers
- population 7500; stone walls; ruined docks
- party assets: warehouse, Madam Silk, mercenary watch
- produces: pottery, fish, wheat, livestock
- active port
- Dry Gulch
- "a few others further to the north and west"
Council of Seven (Guilds):
- Merchant, Craft, Farming, Ranching, Wisdom, Blade
- "the beggars, the bawdy houses, the thieves and assassins"
- "their councilor is, by tradition, always masked"
- produces glass
- Principalities of the East
- Rocky Peak
- in mountains; produces metalwork
- Variegated Kingdom