The Fighters path is most commonly awakened under desperate circumstance, whether this is on a field of battle or defending a village from wolves. It is the path of those who deal with the mysteries and fortitudes of direct confrontation, dealing death for good cause or selfish gain.
- Fighters increase their ability with all weapons at each new rank. They begin with +10% to all combat.
- Fighters have four Weapon Proficiencies to begin with [50% base] They can also spend these to specialise.
- Specialisation grants an additional +5% to one weapon type and the ability to always do 2 extra points of damage.
- Fighters may use a specialised weapon to gain an extra CA every other round with that weapon.
- Fighters may 'double specialise' by paying three proficiencies for one weapon type. This allows them a further +5% skill,an additional +1 dam and an extra CA every round.
- Fighters roll a D10+10 for combat experience.
- Fighters start with two non weapon proficiencies.
- Fighters have the skill Wear heavy armour at 50%.