The Norse Thunder God was amusing himself by leading a raiding party on the Gaul, when circumstances forced him into modern times. He is a bit of a fish out of water, he knows that he is a god, even by today's standards, but the number of worshipers that he once enjoyed are not here, as a result his power is .... limited, though he would never admit it.
His powers are so limited that he has yet to fine his goats, Tanngrisner and Tanngjost. It is though the goats power that he travels for this dimension to the nine world of his home.
For now he is spending his time fighting Super villains, as that is his favorite past time. He hopes that the goats find him soon, as he wonders what has happened to fellow gods in the time that has passed. He is also starting to find people willing to worship him, something that will only increase his power.
Thor is a god, plain and simple, and he knows it. He is not weakened by being "tied to a mortal" like the comic book hero. The only thing that weakens him is his lack of followers in this time. When he finds his goats and travels to Asgard, he will find that the gods are dead and that Ragnarok has come without him. At that point the world will feel the fury of a god gone mad with anger.
Thor PL 27 (405PP)
Init +3; 30ft (Run), 75ft (Leaping); Defense 21/18 (8 Base, 3 Dex); BAB +8; +13 Melee (32S Hammer), +11 Ranged (15S Lightning Bolt); SV Dmg +14 (20 Protection), Fort +14, Ref +3, Will +4 (20 Protection); Str 20, Dex 16, Con 20, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 20 (Total 44PP)
Skills: Search 4/+4, Spot 3/+7, Listen 3/+7, Tactics 6/+6 (Total 16PP)
Feats: Power Attack, All Out Attack, Toughness, Great Fortitude, Endurance, Leadership (Total 12PP)
- God-Like Power (Regeneration) +20 (Source: Mystical; Extras: Protection, Mental Protection, Impervious, Telepathy [Communication Only], Immunities , Regrowth, Growth , Density Increase [2, Increase Only], ) (Cost 7 / Total 131PP)
- Super Strength +7 (Source: Mystical; Extra: Super Constitution) (Cost 5 / Total 35PP)
- Weather Control +14 (Source: Mystical; Extras: Air Control, Fatigue, Obscure; Stunt: Energy Blast) (Cost 5 / Total 70+2PP)
- Berserker Fury (Mind Control) +10 (Source: Mystical; Area Effect; Flaw: Mindless Combat Only) (Cost 2 / Total 20PP)
- Magical Hammer "Mjonir" (Weapon) +15 (Source: Mystical; Extras: Mighty, Leaping; Stunt: Super Leaping, Energy Blast) (Cost 3 / Total 45+4PP)
- Magic Belt (Super Strength) +7 (Source: Mystical; Flaw: Device [Belt]) (Cost 3 / Total 21PP)
- Magic Glove (Deflection) +5 (Source: Mystical; Flaw: Device [Glove]) (Cost 1 / Total 5PP)