Tyr Anasazi, Male Varisian/Taldan Human Fighter
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- STR 20 +5
- CON 14 +2
- DEX 17 +3
- INT 10
- WIS 13 +1
- CHA 10
- Hit Points: 79
- BAB: +8/+2
- Fortitude: 8 (base 6 +2 con)
- Will: 5 (base 2 +1 wis +2 iron will feat)
- Reflex: 5 ( base 2 +3 dex)
- Initative: +7 ( +3 dex +4 Improved Intiative)
Speed: 30 feet
- With Twin Swords
- Base: 24, Flat footed: 21, Touch: 17, CMD: 28, CMB: 11
(10+3+6+1+1+1+1+1) (base+dex+Elysian Bronze Breastplate+Magic+Amulet Natural Armor+1+Ring of Protection+1+Dodge feat+Two Weapon Defense feat)
- With One Sword and Cloak
- Base:25, Flat Footed: 22, Touch: 18, CMD: 29, CMB: 11
(10+3+6+1+1+1+1+2) (base+dex+Elysian Bronze Breastplate+Magic+Amulet natural Armor+1+Ring of Protection+1+Dodge Feat+Shield Cloak +1 Light Fortification)
- Full: Longsword +1 +12/+7; Longsword +1 +11/+6 (7/2+5+1+1+1-4) (BAB+Strength+Weapon Focus+Weapon Training,Heavy Blade+Magic-Two Weapon Fighting/Improved Two Weapon Fighting)
- Partial: Longsword +1 +15
- Damage: 1d8+9,1d8+9,1d8+9 (5+2+1+1) (Strength+Weapon Specialization+Magic+Weapon Training: the off hand attacks get full Str bonus because of the Double Slice Feat)
Feats Two Weapon Fighting(1st)
- Two Weapon Defense (Human Bonus)
- Weapon Focus: Longsword (Fighter Bonus 1st)
- Double Slice ( Fighter bonus 2nd)
- Iron Will (3rd)
- Weapon Specialization: Longsword (Fighter Bonus 4th)
- Dodge (5th)
- Vital Strike (Fighter Bonus 6th)
- Improved Initiative (7th)
- Improved Two Weapon Fighting (Fighter Bouns 8th)
- Climb +14
- Intimidate +5
- Survival +9
- Swim +13
- Jaded: You gain a +2 trait bonus on saving throws against Fear.
- Genie Blood: You gain a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against attacks that utilize that element (cold for air, acid for earth, fire for fire, and electricity for water), and gain a +1 trait bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, and Sense Motive checks made against creatures of that subtype. (Fire Chosen)
- Bravery (Ex)
Starting at 2nd level, a fighter gains a +1 bonus on Will saves against fear. This bonus increases by +1 for every four levels beyond 2nd.
Armor Training (Ex)
Starting at 3rd level, a fighter learns to be more maneuverable while wearing armor. Whenever he is wearing armor, he reduces the armor check penalty by 1 (to a minimum of 0) and increases the maximum Dexterity bonus allowed by his armor by 1. Every four levels thereafter (7th, 11th, and 15th), these bonuses increase by +1 each time, to a maximum –4 reduction of the armor check penalty and a +4 increase of the maximum Dexterity bonus allowed.
In addition, a fighter can also move at his normal speed while wearing medium armor. At 7th level, a fighter can move at his normal speed while wearing heavy armor.
Weapon Training (Ex)
Starting at 5th level, a fighter can select one group of weapons, as noted below. Whenever he attacks with a weapon from this group, he gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls.
Every four levels thereafter (9th, 13th, and 17th), a fighter becomes further trained in another group of weapons. He gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls when using a weapon from this group. In addition, the bonuses granted by previous weapon groups increase by +1 each. For example, when a fighter reaches 9th level, he receives a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with one weapon group and a +2 bonus on attack and damage rolls with the weapon group selected at 5th level. Bonuses granted from overlapping groups do not stack. Take the highest bonus granted for a weapon if it resides in two or more groups.
A fighter also adds this bonus to any combat maneuver checks made with weapons from this group. This bonus also applies to the fighter's Combat Maneuver Defense when defending against disarm and sunder attempts made against weapons from this group.
Weapon groups are defined as follows (GMs may add other weapons to these groups, or add entirely new groups):Blades, Heavy: Aldori dueling sword, bastard sword, chakram, double chicken saber, double walking stick katana, elven curve blade, falcata, falchion, flambard, greatsword, great terbutje , katana, khopesh, klar, longsword, nine-ring broadsword, nodachi, scimitar, scythe, seven-branched sword, shotel, temple sword, terbutje, and two-bladed sword.
Gear Longsword +1 w/weapon cord(2315gp) Longsword +1 w/weapon cord(2315gp) Elysian Bronze Breastplate +1 (3350gp) Shield Cloak +1 Light Fortification (3000gp) Belt of Giant Strength +2 (4000gp) (it is worn under my armor as it is from my mother, it is Varisian made and tells the story of her side of the family) Amulet of Natural Armor +1 (2000 gp) Ring of Protection +1 (2000gp) Handy Haversack (2000gp) Boots of the Cat (1000gp) 2 Ioun Torches (150gp(75 each)) Potions: 4 Cure Light Wounds (200gp(50 each)) 4 Shield of Faith +2 (200gp(50 each)) 2 Endure Elements (100gp(50 each)) 2 Cold Iron Kukri (32gp(16 each)) 2 Alchemical Silvered Kukri (56gp(28 each)) Cold Iron Sickle (12gp) Alchemical Silvered Sickle (26gp) 331gp,3sp.4cp.
Elysian Bronze Breastplate Armor made of Elysian bronze also protects its wearer against the natural weapons or unarmed strikes of magical beasts and monstrous humanoids, providing damage reduction as if it were adamantine (1/— for light armor, 2/— for medium armor, or 3/— for heavy armor). It does not provide this protection against creatures of other types.
Elysian bronze has the same hit points and hardness as steel.
Shield Cloak The wearer of this rough, gray cloak can, as a move action, grasp the garment’s edge and cause it to harden. The wearer can use the hardened edge it as if it were a masterwork light wooden shield. Using the cloak in this fashion imposes no armor check penalty, but does impose a 5% arcane spell failure chance. The edge of the cloak can be dropped and made pliant again as a free action. Shield enhancement bonuses and special abilities can be added to the cloak as if it were a masterwork shield.
There is also 412gp,7sp,16cp, worth of non-magical mundane equipment in the Haversack and upon my person in various pouches and a bandolier. If you want I can send you a list of what is where and the price and weight of each item. I didn't want to add all of those things as this is already long enough DC. Please let me know if you want me to do that, thanks.