Please leave any comments about Wiki-related topics under the error sections. Almafeta 23:52, 11 Jul 2005 (PDT)
Errors In Reviews
- The sections on cannibalism were written by Erick Wujcik, not Kevin Siembieda.
- After The Bomb originally sold about 80,000 copies, not 175,000.
- Unlike what I said, it is possible for some mutations to be different from each other by being taken twice.
- Dexterity is not considered a mental stat; it is considered a physical stat. I don't get it either, but I was wrong on that.
- Stats below 0 are not new; they were simply removed in Hero 4, but were in Hero 3. I wasn't aware of that.
- Under powers, I was wrong in stating that there was no reason to take a ranged attack; melee attacks allow you to add damage with Strength by spending endurance.