|Name: Abigail Tessler-Fontainbleau|
|Professions: Commercial, Starfarer|
|Appearance: Sleek, Manicured, Sunny|
- Mettle: +2
- Physique: +0
- Influence: +2
- Expertise: +1
- Interface: -1
- Armor: +3
- Advancement Trigger: A relationship changes drastically. (Personality)
- Acumen: When you first visit a market or environment, you may ask one of the following questions, and the GM will answer honestly: (from Commercial)
- What is profitably exploitable here?
- What is in high demand here?
- Who is the biggest economic player?
- Decorum: You are well versed in the rules of etiquette, civility and propriety. You can carry yourself with grace in formal affairs, but are ill-at-ease in casual settings.
- You gain +1 to your Influence stat, to a maximum of +2. (from Privileged)
- Navigation: When you plan a long voyage, choose 1. The voyage will be: (from Starfarer)
- Fast - You know a shortcut.
- Safe - Choose a faction to avoid.
- Pleasant - +2 to Cramped Quarters.
- Profitable - If you deliver the passengers who are asking for passage.
- Outfit: Own a unique Class 3 Attire. If your attire is ever lost or damaged, you can abandon it and spend an extended period of time claiming new attire as your Outfit, adding an extra upgrade to it. (from Commercial)
- To the Invisible Hand, for prototyping her snazzy outfit, made of an experimental cloth that is resistant to many forms of damage.
- To the Invisible Hand
- To the Invisible Hand
- Her cousin Arthur Pennington has a high ranking position in the Invisible Hand and he owes you a favor for covering for him at a recent event where he got drunk. He would lose favor in the IH if it was found out.
- Sleek Bodysuit - Attire (Class 3 Formal, +2 Armor, meshweave (+1 Armor that looks like normal fabric), shielded (+1 Armor provided by thin, invisible energy shield projected by the suit), tough (Protects from elements, hard to damage, easy to repair))
- Flyer - (Class 1 Shuttle (A flying vehicle for up to six people that can hover and take off vertically), Agile (Quick, maneuverable, able to perform stunts))
- Ranged Weapon (Class 2 Pistol (One handed ranged weapon, Optimal Ranges: Adjacent, Close), Concealed (Inconspicuous, easily hidden, doesn't show on scanners), Stabilized (No recoil, can be used in micro-gravity environments))
- Nightwear - Attire (Class 0 Simple)
- Beast (Class 3) with the following attributes:
- Natural Locomotion: either gliding or flying
- Beautiful: Impressive, aesthetically pleasing. Can distract, charm, and entertain.
- Dextrous: Able to carry objects with their hands and perform simple manipulations.
- Perception: Choose a sense (sight, hearing, smell, vibration, etc.). It is extremely advanced.
- Mercantile: Prominent advertisement, easy access. Large cargo storage space, automatic loader-unloader systems
DP on Xavier Moscoline DP on Jumpspace
Abigail was born to a wealthy family aboard the Merchant Dreadnaught "Done Deal" (Class 4 Spaceship), the show piece luxury liner/cargo vessel of the Traders Guild of Oros Sector, itself a member in high standing of the Invisible Hand. Her parents were on the board of TGoOS and her childhood was one of elitism and privilege. Stephen J. Tessler and Yvonne Fontainbleau, her parents, were explorers and occasionally daredevils. Abigail remembers being planetside at various locations and only seeing weird, potentially dangerous flora and fauna. Yvonne did not think young Abigail should worry about business dealings and made sure she finished top of her class in "finishing school", where Abigail learned all sorts of etiquette and how to greet people in various courts of known space. But Abigail always wanted to please her father. Stephen taught her how to maximize profits on a trading ship, knowing the secret jump points that can make certain runs faster than normal.
When she got older she wanted to see the real galaxy. She is well aware that her life has been unusual in a good and she wants to know what it's like outside of the Done Deal. She is in for a shock.
The Invisible Hand - An Elite, Mercantile Alliance. An alliance of corporations, trade merchant guilds, and other mercantile concerns. They only admit into the alliance elite, established, posh members. The existence of the alliance is semi-secret (except in places where the "member" is a government focus on trade) in most places.