GURPS Fourth Edition Basic Set
This list of unofficial GURPS Netbooks is a listing of the fan publications for the GURPS role-playing game.
 GURPS Third Edition
 Fantasy Netbooks
- 3x3 Eyes Files with rules and setting information for role-playing in Yuzo Takada's manga 3x3 Eyes.
- Arcadayn A highly detailed medieval fantasy campaign setting for GURPS. History, geography, politics, theology, and cosmology of the world are included.
- Barsoom Role-playing in Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars setting.
- Dark Conspiracy This Netbook gives notes for running the Dark Conspiracy setting - one of the first games of modern horror, and one with a less intrusive background than many of its successors - under the GURPS rules.
- The Everdarke Saga A war is raging in Everdarke. In the northlands of Hwrath, a civil war grips the once proud War Clans. Lord-Emperor Cormac, now controlled by dark forces, has allied himself with the armies of the northern ice plains. Four of the seven War Clans oppose his rule, and have begun to fight the approaching armies of the Dark Lords.
- Hârn World The author's take on how to run the world of Hârn under GURPS. Initially inspired by Michael Cule's article in Roleplayer 26.
- Harry Potter The complete GURPS Harry Potter Netbook.
- Highlander From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries. Living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the gathering, when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you . . . until now. — Juan Sanchez Villa Lobos Ramirez
- Historical Folks 4e This downloadable Netbook contains a collection of occupation templates for use in most fantasy campaign worlds.
- Kingdoms of Kalamar The original Kingdoms of Kalamar material was clearly intended for use with Dungeons & Dragons, but with this Netbook you can now play in this detailed world using GURPS.
- Kalyr In the decadent kandar cities, political, religious and guild factions scheme and plot as they have always done. The honor of the clan, and the status in the guild matter above all! The wizards are worried. Some of their number have detected something strange happening with the fabric of space and time. Have the mirrors reopened? Will the horrors of ancient times return again?
- Narth 2000 Elves, gods, guns, steam, and magic in a devastated world.
- Patyrsun Adarian, a fantasy campaign world, and lots of resources including Uncle Figgy's role-playing guides.
- Philos Basiliskos Several downloadable Netbooks that detail a campaign in the Hellenistic period (323-30 BC) of Greek history.
- Saromatia The Matriarchy awaits you.
- Sex in GURPS Rules for sex, and sexual skills and situation in GURPS. A downloadable .pdf version is located here.
- Spelljammer This Netbook provides guidelines for Spelljammer|Spelljamming with GURPS.
- Victorian GURPS aka GURPS by Gaslight A Netbook that details a GURPS campaign set in Victorian era London.
- Weird Realm A collection of Netbooks with conversions for Chivalry and Sorcery, Empire of the Petal Throne, The Fantasy Trip, and C.J. Carella's WitchCraft.
- The Wheel of Time An unofficial GURPS worldbook for Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time universe.
 Science Fiction Netbooks
- Albedo A guide to role-playing in the Albedo Universe using GURPS rules.
- Amber Nebula The Amber Nebula is a fairly hard-science futuristic setting for GURPS Space campaigning. General tech level is TL10. Other GURPS resources are also included on this site.
- BattleTech Source material and rules for use in BattleTech role-playing campaigns.
- Final Frontier A downloadable Netbook for GURPS role-playing in the Star Trek universe.
- Godzilla In the course of nearly three dozen films starring Godzilla and his antagonists, Toho Studios has created an exciting universe, full of things to do that don't involve 300 foot monsters stepping on your character's head. This Netbook is an attempt to explore that universe and suggest ideas to the imaginative GM.
- Marathon GURPS Marathon includes extensive background information, star maps, fully designed robots, weapons made with the GURPS Vehicles system, and the like. This full-length sourcebook, written over the course of four years, covers virtually every topic in the original computer games, and then some.
- The Matrix Resistance fighters now regularly hack into The Matrix and the numbers of Zion are growing. Some would say the hope of freeing humanity is becoming a reality.
- Pathfinder We expanded through the cosmos for hundreds of years, leaving the shells of a thousand worlds behind. Then we were at war. Millions of lives and hundreds of thousands of ships lost. Now, twenty years later, the human race starves. No supplies, no resources. All that is left for us to use are the wrecks of a million spacecraft from a forgotten past. But when we ventured into the deep to salvage our past, we uncovered secrets the universe never meant for us to find.
- Skyrealms of Jorune Downloadable Netbooks for role-playing in the Skyrealms of Jorune in many different game systems.
- Souless Killers This Netbook is a GURPS Adaptation of the Alien movie universe in cooperation with the Colony.
- Space Rangers The Commonwealth Space Rangers; "We Always Get Our Sentient Being!" Tech level is TL9.5.
- Shadowrun The complete Netbook on running the shadows with GURPS.
- Stargate SG-13 Downloadable Netbook for exploring the world of Stargate SG-1.
- Star Wars A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. A great adventure took place in the Star Wars universe.
- Universe Several downloadable Netbooks that convert SPI's old science-fiction role-playing game Universe.
 GURPS Fourth Edition
 Fantasy Netbooks
- Beneath Castle Everglory A dungeon module for use with GURPS Dungeon Fantasy. Do you dare to brave the depths beneath Castle Everglory? Strap on your broadsword and ready your spells. Plunder and death await!
- GURPS Gulliver A supplement for any genre, published by T.Bone. The GURPS 4e version is a short guide to building and gaming odd-sized creatures; the 3e version covers all physical aspects of characters in great detail.
- Collection of GURPS Spells Hundreds of player-created spells (both 3e and 4e), collected from various websites (primarily http://www.gurpsnet.org/Archive/Magic/Spells, but including other sites and forums)
- Dawn of Magic A long time ago, magic was active on this world, but disappeared a thousand years ago for unknown reasons. But it is now slowly coming back again, with potentially huge effects on the Empire and its inhabitants.
- Fallen Empire The Cataclysm happened twenty years ago. Now it is up to you to figure out what really happened to the Great Empire.
- Fantasy Geographic Society A Netbook of game worlds, game mechanics, and characters.
- The Gift PCs play mages living the modern world, coping with power, mage society and supernatural peril.
- GURPS Magical Styles Fan Netbook An open collection of magical styles, written by fans for fans, for use with GURPS Magical Styles. Use it as a resource to add flavor to mages in your GURPS game, or add your own styles for others to use.
- Hardpoint Mostly, it's the careers from Warhammer Fantasy converted to GURPS rules, but there is also a magic system that is more suitable for the Warhammer world.
- It Came from the Forums A community bestiary collected from work by members of the Steve Jackson Games GURPS forum.
- Jovia The Hjo3 project contains a collection of downloadable Netbooks that includes Jovia, a unique GURPS fantasy world.
- Lineage Join the Mage Houses and fight for wealth and power in the modern USA. Or join The Rebellion and declare war on Heaven and Hell themselves.
- Natural Encyclopedia Over 650 bestiary conversions from GURPS Third Edition and other sources.
- Northenden A historical-ish campaign set in a medieval-ish world. There is no magic or monsters. Just forests, swords, farms, and castles.
- Planescape This Netbook provides rules and character templates for GURPS adventures in the Planescape universe.
- Saduria Several downloadable Netbooks set in a gritty alternate world, similar to our own Earth in 1530 AD but without gunpowder.
- Skylands The complete downloadable Skylands Netbook, and other GURPS resources.
- Suikoden (Spanish) A Netbook to play in the Suikoden World (a RPG PS & PS2 game of Konami). With new magic rules (using runes) and battle rule for armies.
- Tiwesdæg Clíewen A unique gameworld based on Saxon myth.
 Science Fiction Netbooks
- Battlestar Galactica A guide to role-playing in the Battlestar Galactica universe.
- Paradise City A cyberpunk setting with extended catalogs of weapons and cyberware.
- My GURPS This Netbook includes many house rules, and conversions of the GURPS Traveller races into fourth edition.
- Star Wars Sourcebook GURPS 4th Edition Star Wars Sourcebook. Over 250 pages.
- Weird Sun Homebrew SF-meets-magic kitchen sink setting for GURPS, inspired by RIFTS.