Agent Frederick Holmes
Agent Frederick Holmes
Cursed: Vampire, Field Agent
ATTRIBUTES: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirits d6, Strength d12, Vigor d8
Pace 8 (d6+2), Parry 6, Toughness 12 (4)
SKILLS: Ahletics d8, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d8, Focus d6, Notice d6, Persuasion d6, Shooting d8, Stealth d10
EDGES: Marksman (Ignore up to 2 points of penalties from Range, Cover, Called Shot, Scale, or Speed; or add +1 to first Athletics/throwing or Shooting roll. Character may not move or fire greater than RoF 1), Two Gun Kid (Make one extra Shooting or Athletics/throwing roll with a second ranged weapon in the off-hand at no Multi-Action penalty)
HINDRANCES: Code of Honor (Major), Heroic (Major)
GEAR: Glock 9mm Pistol (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6, AP1, ROF1, Ammo 17, Wt. 3lbs) with 3 full clips (3lbs); Requests normally a Second Glock 9mm Pistol (and mods to his TacVest to have two holsters) (+6lbs); BPRD Ballistic TacVest with inserts (Torso; AP4, -4 to ballistic damage; Wt. 12lbs); BPRD Heavy Duty Backpack (can carry up to 40lbs, Wt. 2lbs); High Powered Flashlight (Wt. 1lb); BPRD Tracer (Wt. 1lb); First Aid Kit (Wt. 1lb); 5 pints of blood in hardened carrying case (Wt. 5lbs), Crowbar (Wt. 2lbs), 20 yards Nylone Rope (Wt. 3lbs), Sholve (Wt. 2lbs)
He uses a Standard RP of 2 points for each mission.
Total Encumbrance: 41lbs (can carry 100lbs)
- Hardy: A second Shaken result in combat doesn’t cause a Wound. .
- Heightened Senses: Infravion and Low-Light Vision. No penalties for Illumation .
- Melee Attack - Claws (Str+d6, AP2), Switchable -Bite (Str+2d6) .
- Leaping: Horizontal 4", Long 8" base .
- Mind Control: Focus check vs. target within 12". Target can attempt a Spirits check (-2 if you got a Raise on Focus test) to resist (Leashed -2, Limited-Requires Eye Contact -1) .
- Pace: +2 to Pace and Running .
- Regeneration: Every Hour (Limited- Requires to have drank a pint of blood in the last hour -2) .
- Super Attributes: Agility +1 step, Strength +3 steps .
- Undead: +2 to their Toughness, add +2 to recover from being Shaken, don’t breathe or eat, are immune to disease and poison, and don’t suffer additional damage from Called Shots. Undead Wild Cards ignore one point of Wound penalties and don’t Bleed Out..
- Wall Walking: can walk on horizontal surfaces at their normal Pace (and may run), or inverted surfaces at half Pace .
- Dependency (Blood) [-2]: Vampires are required to drink at least one pint of blood every day. Without the required blood, the vampire becomes Fatigued each day until Incapacitated. A day after that, they perish. Each pint of blood drank will instantly restores a level of Fatigue
- Weakness (Sunlight) [-2]: Vampires burn in sunlight. They take 2d4 damage per round until they are ash. Armor protects normally.