Gladius et Aegis: Aspects
The following pages give guidelines as to how to create and balance Aspects, and examples of Aspects you might want to borrow or adapt for your own games.
- Gladius et Aegis: Designing Aspects - Guidelines on how to create and balance aspects.
- Gladius et Aegis: Puissance Aspects - Examples of Puissance Aspects.
- Gladius et Aegis: Socialisation Aspects - Examples of Socialisation Aspects.
- Gladius et Aegis: Physicality Aspects - Examples of Physicality Aspects.
- Gladius et Aegis: Intellect Aspects - Examples of Intellect Aspects.
The above example Aspects can be considered to be the baseline for the default setting. For my own player group, please feel free to pick and choose from this list, or to propose new Aspects using the above examples as guidelines as to what one should look like. For other players and GMs coming to these examples, feel free to use or discard them as you see fit!
As this is a Wiki project, more stuff can be added or edited by anyone at any time! Please respect the integrity of the game, and please don't take any offence if the game designer (that's me, Asklepios) edits the additions or changes further!