Infinity: Quantronic Heat: Lottie
|Guz||Notes||Lifepath||IC Thread||OOC Thread|
Heritage: Minor Nations
Earnings: 5 (Assets = 3)
Languages: English, Yujingyu
- No Good Secrets: Lottie is a free information advocate. This may seem odd for a covert operative, but she is a firm believer in the primacy of ALEPH. Free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. And the less secrets kept from ALEPH, the safer the human sphere becomes.
- IQ-doppelganger: a hosting 'accident' resulted in a backup of Lottie being sleeved in a second LHost. In effect, there are 'two' Lotties at large.
- Phantom Memories: whether a cube accident, a side-effect of her transhuman nature, or the memories of her doppelganger somehow syncing with her own neural cloud, Lottie sometimes experiences memories that aren't her own...
Infinity Points: 2/4
||Armour||~||Wound||[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]|
|Resolve||13||(13)||Morale||3||Metanoia||[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]|
|Firewall||13||(17)||Security||5+4CD||Breach||[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]|
|Cashflow||3||(13)||Earnings||5||Shortfall||[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]|
Attributes and Skills
|AGILITY (13)||AWARENESS (15)||BRAWN (13)||COORDINATION (14)||INTELLIGENCE (13)||PERSONALITY (13)||WILLPOWER (11)|
|Tonfa Bangles||R||1+7CD||-||1H||Concealed 2, Parry 1 (or 2 w/ dual wield)||-|
|Smart MULTI Pistol||R/C||1+8CD||2/1||Unb||Expert 1; Light MULTI*; Vicious 1||Standard/Special*|
|Nanopulser||C||1+5CD||1||1H||Biotech, Subtle 3, Torrent, Vicious 2 (implanted)||-|
|Armour Piercing||3||Standard||Piercing 2|
|Stun||1||Standard||Biotech, Non-lethal, Stun|
|Banshee||2||Special||Area (Close), Deafening, Non-lethal, Stun, Terrifying 3|
|Smoke Grenade||3||Grenade||Disposable, Indiscriminate (Close), Non-lethal, Speculative Fire, Smoke 2, Thrown|
|Armoured Clothing||Civilian||0||1||1||1||0||Hidden Armour 2, TO-Camo, Kinematica|
- Pattern Recognition
You may re-roll 1d20 when making an Analysis test.
You may re-roll 1d20 when making a Stealth test.
- Quantronic Static
While hacking, any momentum spent to add dice to a Stealth test adds 2d20 instead of 1d20.
When making an Infowar attack, you may re-roll damage dice equal to the number of Hacking talents obtained (4).
- Tricks of the Trade
You may re-roll 1d20 when making a Hacking test.
When making a Fake ID, the resulting ID gains +1 to its rating.
When initiating a remote hack, you gain a special pool of 4 momentum which can be spent on tests made to access your target, and also when gaining or improving the quality of authentication.
|Hacking Device Plus||2||1||2||3||2||Cybermask, Sucker Punch, White Noise|
|GADGET-1||Fairy Dust||-||Supportwear (long)|
- CLAW-1 Gotcha!: on a successful attack, 2 momentum can be spent to grant the attack the immobilising quality.
- CLAW-1 Overlord: on a successful attack, 1 momentum can be spent to inflict a special Breach Effect that forces the target's system to execute one command.
- CLAW-2 Oblivion: on a successful attack, 2 momentum can be spent to create a special Breach Effect which forces all of the target's equipment into dumb mode (disabling Comms gear and inflicting +1 difficulty to tests using all other non-hackable equipment).
- SWORD-1 Slasher: Slasher cannot inflict Breaches and has no effect if the target has no firewall remaining.
- SHIELD-1 Exorcism: the programme grants a reaction whenever a Breach Effect is used to issue a command to the user's system. If the user succeeds at a face-to-face Hacking test against the hacker attempting to issue the command, it is ignored and the Breach Effect is immediately removed (though the Breach itself remains).
- SHIELD-2 Breakwater: when the user of Breakwater makes a Defence of Guard Reaction using their Hacking skill, they inflict +2 difficulty to the opponent's attack test.
- GADGET-1 Fairy Dust: when activated the user makes a Simple (D0) Hacking test. All allies within Long range gain +1CD Interference Soak per Momentum spent (to a maximum of 5).
- GADGET-1 Lockpicker: when hacking a non-mobile target within Reach in a combat zone, Hacking tests are made at -1 difficulty.
Base adjustments: -1 Brawn|Willpower, +1 Agility|Coordination
- Inured to Disease: immunity to the effects and symptoms of disease. Does not prevent being a carrier.
- Keen Senses (Hearing, Sight, Smell): reduces the difficulty of Observation tests using the listed senses by two steps.
- Night Vision: darkness does not increase the difficulty of Tests.
- Quantronic Jump: represents the ability to jump from one Quantronic receptacle (such as an Lhost or remote) to another.
- Superhuman (Agility|Awareness|Brawn) 1: 1 automatic success in the listed attributes. Potentially increases damage bonus and stress totals (pg.418).
- +1 Armour Soak to all locations.
- +2 BTS
Upaya: extensive bio-architectural optimisation grants +4 to Brawn
Virya: High-bandwidth immersion in the Maya datasphere widens one's perspective, providing +3 Morale and +2 Security Soak while connected.
- Cube 2.0
- Multithreaded Consciousness Adaptation
- Neural Comlog
- Attribute Augmentation (Silk) x3 [full-body augmentation, +1 to all attributes per augmentation]
- Nannie-Pump (cyberwear) [+1 BTS, +1 Resolve] - Aug, Comms