Lith Artifact Retrieval Specialist
Look: Saurian Eyes: Darting Face: Slave Branding Clothing: Dusty Body: Irridescent Dark Green Scales
A character in Licensed Adventuring Company, a Dungeon World game.
- Str 9 (0)
- Dex 16 (+2)
- Con 13 (+1)
- Int 16 (+2)
- Wis 12 (0)
- Cha 8 (-1)
Neutral Alignment: Uncover a Hidden / Lost Truth
- Racial Move: Professional: Archaeologist (Enslaved by the civilized Humans and put to work carrying books in their library)
- Racial Move: Dragon-Kin (Because he is Saurian)
- Racial Move: Sense of History (The Elfkin were once a slave-race of the Saurians)
- Bardic Lore (Dead Civilizations)
- Trap Expert
- Tricks of the Trade
- Deity (Lost Spirits of the Ancients: Knowledge and Hidden Things; Bringing Lost Knowledge to Light)
- Divine Guidance (Lost Spirits of the Ancients)
- 5 Dungeon Rations (1 weight)
- Trap Tools (0 weight)
- Lock Picks (0 weight)
- Monitor Lizard Hide Armor (1 armor, 1 weight)
- Ragged Bow (Near, 1 weight)
- Bundle of Arrows (3 ammo, 1 weight)
- Short Sword (close, 1 weight)
- Adventuring Gear (5 uses, 1 weight)
- Healing Potion (0 weight)
- 3 Antitoxins (0 weight)
Load = 6
- I am conflicted. Clearly, Sumara has some Saurian parentage, and so surely must be part of the Great Suffering, but the Lost Souls refuse to whisper of her other than to say she is beyond their help. I will have to watch over her.
- Dawn is untested, and thus an unknown quantity. People like that can react unwisely or irrationally. Don't turn your back on her.
- Gnish seems capable of looking after himself, and perhaps his "spirits" are similar to our Lost Souls. Perhaps he too has been Chosen? I should help him in his quest if this is so.