Chancel Amyra:Ftisk v3
0/2 Deadly Wound 0/2 Serious 0/2 Surface
- "Skin of the machine": Ftiskaaaahk can create a new body with the limitations that the new body must be done of some matter type and can't be more that an Asian elephant big. Total= 4CP
- "AG-Field ON!": Ftiskaaaahk use this gift to (mainly) hover in snail form and to fly when he acquire a body. Lesser creation of [antigravity device/wing/stratoreactor/something suitable to fly with the current body] used to fly. Total= 1CP
- "Skin of steel" = Durant. Total 1CP
Bonds & Afflictions
- Affliction: I live forever and don’t need to eat or drink but can be killed 
- Bond: I’m curious! / I want to see what is after that corner again and again 
- Bond: I love my dear Theresa as if she was his mum 
- Bond: I love and care Gnomely 
- Bond: Sometimes Conrad take over while in creation 
- Bond: Ftisk try to retain control outside creation 
- Affliction: I'm Vassa's son, Elias, Rochefort and ??? Are my brothers 
Skills & Passions
Passion Have fun 
Passion Complicate others life 
Skill Cool 
Wild Oats (Key V) Key of Destiny Denied. (Heart +2 Shadow +0)
Wild Rose (Key XI) Key of Something Different. (Heart +3 Shadow +5)
Foundation: Just Plain Weird
Your estate: Machinery is from the light side of human experience.
Your estate: Machinery is something you can point to.
Your estate: Data is from the beautiful side of the world.
Your estate: Data is something you can describe.
Origins: You lived a Mechanical Snails life.
Life legacy: Completely inhuman.
- Alien: Dollphaniel
- Noble Friend: Brewnyr , my Familia Celestis’s brother
Affiliation: An independent song (1. From the old comes the new. 2. Never abandon your comrades or arms. 3. Never let anything stop you from your cause.)
Machinery covers any and each thing that is not sentient is made by 2 or more connected parts and can do a task. Be it a car, a gun, a wooden abacus or a plow these are all under Machinery.
- A machine Must be made by a sentient being out of two or more pieces. 
- 2 gears with connected cogs are a machine.
- A gear with a rope and a bucket at the rope end is a machine.
- A machine must be tangible. 
- Machinery can't be sentient. 
- A person, an AI, a wasp, a flower are not machines. The first 2 are sentient being, the flower is not sentient but is a single piece being.
- Machinery tend to enhance someone abilities or grant new ones. 
- A blender blend way faster that one person doing it himself manually, a car run quicker that someone on foot, a oven cook a meal that would have been cold otherwise.
-- chat excerpt 2011-09-09 --
<Angelo> RN, for Ftisk ( http://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/Chancel_Amyra:Ftisk_v3 ) bonds&afflictions and Data definition are good that way?
<Random_Nerd> Let me see.
<Random_Nerd> "Origins: You lived a Mechanical Snail's life."
<Random_Nerd> On "machines can't be sentient", does Ftisk not now count as a machine?
<Random_Nerd> Or Gnomely?
<Angelo> @RN: Gnomely was created with a change made and Ftisk definitely don't count as one
<Random_Nerd> But does Gnomely count as a machine now?
<Angelo> no, he is not a machine by the definition
<Random_Nerd> He used to be one, but isn't one any more, then?
<Random_Nerd> And the "a machine is an object" one, what do you see that as meaning in practice?
<Angelo> that can't exist a ephemeral machine, a machine must be made of things
<Angelo> like wood or electrical pieces or drain pipes
<Verithe> A machine must be tangible, not abstract?
<Angelo> yes Verithe
<Random_Nerd> Okay, "a machine must be tangible" works better for that.
<Random_Nerd> And... hmm, okay, so a computer program wouldn't be a machine?
<Angelo> ok I change the definition
<Angelo> no I see it as Data not machine
<Random_Nerd> And Data seems fine.
<Random_Nerd> I see you went with the Bond version of Conrad taking over.
<Angelo> Yep, less load on the HG
<Lazarus> Computer programs always seemed to me to be less machinery and more "procedures" or somethign like that that Vulcan probably also owns
<Random_Nerd> Well, I could see a version of Machinery that included them.
<Random_Nerd> Oh, one more question about machinery.
<Random_Nerd> Can machines be naturally occuring, under this definition?
<Angelo> on Gnomely I was under the convinction that making him with Machinery with a change that put it outside of machinery leave him in the machinery domain
<Random_Nerd> Or do they have to be made by a person?
<Angelo> uhm My idea is that they are purposefull made
<Random_Nerd> Hmm. You might want to devote a quality to that.
<Angelo> yes sound right
<Angelo> or change -A machine must be done by 2 or more pieces working together- to -A machine must be done by a being with 2 or more pieces working together-
<Angelo> would work?
<Random_Nerd> "Must be made by a sentient being out of two or more pieces?"
<Random_Nerd> Okay, let's see.
<Random_Nerd> Anything else, before we start?
<Angelo> nope :-)
Data are stored information. Any type of information from a memory inside a mind to the code inside a microchip fall under this domain.
- Data MUST be some kind of stored information. 
- Info stored into a book, on an hard disk, on memories are all under Data.
- A lost notebook, forgot by anyone with some informations in it fall into data.
- Data shape being's decisions 
- Data CAN'T be live. 
- What someone is seeing, a video stream are not Data.
- A plant is not a data
- A file being written on an hard disk fall not under Data. A story being written on a book too doesn't fall under data.
- Data TEND bring back feelings