Propriator Lord Dashel of Vendome, Amber, and Mandalay.Sagaral Hall, Main Street, Dramaturge, Mandalay
- 1 Dash Tours
- 2 Festivals and Mega-concerts
- 3 Extended Experiences
- 4 Concerts
- 5 Opera & Symphony Tours
- 6 Comedy Tours
- 7 Shake And Bake Excitement Tours
The Dash Tours are organized by our experienced staff and cater to the music fan who wishes a truly exquisite experience.
- Guests will be instructed in the cultural contexts before the excursion. Elements such as laws in place, Money, standard rules will be explained.
- Clothes, shoes, hats, and other elements will be provided to allow the individuals to fit in.
- A sizable amount of local currency will be provided.
- Shape-shift rings will be provided to blend with the planetary racial norms.
- Babble Fish are used to allow accurate and natural translation and speech interactions.
The tour Guide leading the expedition will be the final word on any excesses and problems encountered.
- Cost: Substantial contributions of Dramaturge Obs.[]
Dash Senior Guides include Dashel of Amber, Vance of Amber, Bleys of Amber[], Phillipe of Rocgadan(and Amber)[], Sand of Taligar[], Truman of Amber, Prince Elfwine[], David of Mandalay, Wolfy of Mandalay, Orson Wells, Cab Calloway, and George Carlin, among others.
Everyone needs a hobby, even Amberites.
Dash Tours have a diverse collection of opportunities for its guest.
- Short Concert or Performance Experiences:
- Day Excursions:
- Multi-day Immersion Events.
--- Genres of performances span the realms.
- The below examples are for Earth/Aerth/Urath/Urth/Hearth/Aurth worlds.
- It should be stressed that These excursions are to shadows presenting listed performance that are bound by Time relations and inter-shadow time dilations. Repeated experiences my vary due to circumstances specific to the particular shadow the performance occurs in.
As Dashel says, "Sometimes its sunny, some time it rains."
Festivals and Mega-concerts
These events are either long events or multi-day immersion experiences.
Big Sur Folk Festival
- First Big Sur Festival-Sunday, June 21, 1964
- Joan Baez, Roger Abraham, Nancy Carlen, Malvina Reynolds, Mark Spoelstra, Janet Smith,Mimi & Richard Fariña
- Second Big Sur Folk Festival. September 13–14, 1965
- Joan Baez, The Incredible String Band, John Sebastian, Delanie and Bonnie, Dorothy Morrison and the Comb Sisters
- Third Big Sur Folk Festival. Sunday, July 10, 1966
- Joan Baez, Judy Collins, Mark Spoelstra, Malvina Reynolds, Nancy Carlen, Al Kooper, Mimi Fariña
- Fourth Big Sur Folk Festival. June 28–29, 1967
- Joan Baez, Judy Collins, Mark Spoelstra, Jade the Mad Muse, Chambers Brothers, Mimi Fariña, Al Kooper
- Fifth Big Sur Folk Festival. September 8–9, 1968
- Joan Baez, Judy Collins, Mimi Fariña, Arlo Guthrie, Charles River Valley Boys
- Sixth Big Sur Folk Festival. September 14–15, 1969
- Joan Baez, Joni Mitchell, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, John Sebastian, Johanna Demetrakas, Dorothy Morrison & the Edwin Hawkins Singers, Mimi Fariña, Julie Payne, Ruthann Friedman, Carol Ann Cisneros, The Comb Sisters, Chris Ethridge, Flying Burrito Brothers, Struggle Mountain Resistance Band.
- Seventh Big Sur Folk Festival. Saturday, October 3, 1970. Monterey County Fairgrounds
- 1:00 pm concert: Beach Boys, John Phillips, Joan Baez, Merry Clayton and Love Ltd., Kris Kristofferson, John Hartford
- 8:00 pm concert: Beach Boys, John Phillips, Linda Ronstadt, with Swamp Water, Mimi Fariña & Tom Jans, Mark Spoelstra,Country Joe McDonald, Tom Ghent, Joan Baez
- Eighth (and final) Big Sur Folk Festival. Saturday, September 25, 1971
- Joan Baez, Kris Kristofferson, Mimi Fariña and Tom Jans, Mickey Newbury, Big Sur Choir, Lily Tomlin & Larry Manson, Blood, Sweat and Tears
- Friday, August 15 – Saturday, August 16
- Richie Havens, Swami Satchidananda, Sweetwater, Bert Sommer, Tim Hardin, Ravi Shankar, Melanie, Arlo Guthrie, Joan Baez
- Saturday, August 16 – Sunday, August 17
- Quill, Country Joe McDonald, Santana, John Sebastian,Keef Hartley Band, The Incredible String Band, Canned Heat, Mountain, Grateful Dead, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Janis Joplin with The Kozmic Blues Band, Sly and the Family Stone, The Who, Jefferson Airplane
- Sunday, August 17 – Monday, August 18
- Joe Cocker and The Grease Band, Country Joe and the Fish, Ten Years After, The Band, Johnny Winter , Blood, Sweat & Tears, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young,Paul Butterfield Blues Band,Sha Na Na,Jimi Hendrix & Gypsy Sun & Rainbows
Us Festival September 1982
Warning for this event; The temperature was in the 110 F range all three day.
- Friday 3, 1982
- Gang of Four, The Ramones,The English Beat, Oingo Boingo, The B-52's, Talking Heads, The Police,
- Saturday 4, 1982
- Joe Sharino, Dave Edmunds, Eddie Money, Santana, The Cars, The Kinks, Pat Benatar, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
- Sunday 5, 1982
- Breakfast with the Grateful Dead |, Jerry Jeff Walker, Jimmy Buffett and The Coral Reefer Band, Jackson Browne,Fleetwood Mac
Telluride Bluegrass Festivals
This immersion experience is available for our clients interested in a cultural experience.
- This is a 4 day event featuring a wide range of performances. It encompasses a 7 to 10 day experience depending on package.
- There are over 100 years worth of opportunists and the schedules vary wildly. Examine the many lineups. Dash Tours attends all 100 years.
- There are classes, workshops, impromptu activities, campfires singing, hiking and other outdoor activities as well as the musical performances.
- Dash Tours maintains a regular encampment in the Town Park Campground close to the event. Tour Directors and Staff are considered “Regulars” by local attendees and event staff, giving our guests an established presence to allow them to blend in the with planetary natives.
Newport Jazz festival
The Newport Jazz Festival is a music festival held every summer in Newport, Rhode Island. It began in 1954 and continues till 2103 in most shadows.
Lollapalooza refers to a series of 4 day festivals in the Earth/Urath worlds. It began in 1991 and continued to 2102. The event has had many formats as a touring event, multi-location event, and regional Interest event. Guests should examine the various lineups and locations carefully.
- Dash Tour coordinates Lollalalooza tours with the Lolla Palaze[] in the Dramaturgy. The Lolla Palaze presents a holographic experience to a seated audience. Guests can preview the event they wish to attend and coordinate the dates with Dash Tours.
Extend Experiences are various specially arranged long term experiences.
- Guests are deeply prepared to live in the set time period. Languages, history, finances, wardrobe, lodgings.
- While the tour establishes one in these time periods they do not control what the guest does during this time. They will be provide with extensive lists of specific venues and the genres performed. From there it is there choice to attend or not.
- The Staff is not responsible for the safety of its guests during Extended experiences. Staff is responsible for initial education, delivery and recovery. Should the guest die during the term the staff will make every effort possible to recover their remains.
Extended Experiences Options
- 4 Year term in Greenwich Village 1961-1965
- 6 Year Term in New York City, NY, USA 1939-1945.
- 6 Year Term USA Various 1921-1927
- 10 Year Term Vienna, Austria 1780 -1790.
- 40 Year Term. Bohemian Influences. 1850 to 1920. The staff is prepared to establish the guest in this time period assuming they have a acceptably level of longevity. A period of 40 years is a recommended length of time to allow the guest to experience the elements of the historical epoch and yet not seem to out live the normally accepted span of years in the realms.
Concert tours are single activity events with less of an immersion as Festival packages.
- Guests will be provided with shift rings to fit in among the racially accepted forms.
- Shadow appropriate garb will be provided if needed.
- Suitable local currency will be provided for food and souvenir purchases.
Possible Concert Excursions
- The Who at Mountford Hall, Liverpool.
- David Bowie, Top Rank, Liverpool.
- David Bowie "Serious Moonlight" tour '83 Frankfurt
- David Bowie's Glass Spider Tour with Souxie & the Banshees- Anaheim stadium. August 1987
- Jimi Hendrix at the Isle of Wight.
- The Beatles at Shea Stadium.
- The Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl
- The Beatles at Sydney stadium in 1964
- Queen at the LA Forum.
- Queen at Wembley, London
- Oingo Boingo at the Greek-Oct 30, '87
- Elton john at the Troubadour.
- Doors at the Whiskey a go go.
- Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young-Boston 1970
- Johnny Cash in Anaheim.
- Johnny Cash/Elvis/Jerry Lee Lewis road tours-Various sized Venues.
- Grateful Dead at the Oxford Plains Speedway, July 4 1988
- Grateful Dead, Englishtown NJ 1977
- Grateful Dead with Jerry Garcia at Red Rocks Amphitheater, Denver, 1976.
- Cream at the Winterland
- Thelonious Monk in Copenhagen, 1966
- The Band. Berkeley Community Theater
- Pink Floyd, Oakland
- Fleetwood Mac at the Winterland
- Peter, Paul & Mary-Various Venues
- Bill Evens Trio- London 1965
- Dylan in the Clubs of New York Mid 60s.
- Rolling Stones, Byrds, At Altamont.
- Black Sabbath & Blue Oyster Cult at the Old Capital Center.
- The Band's "The Last Waltz"
- Arlo Guthrie, Alice's Restaurant tour
- BB King- Various locations.
Opera & Symphony Tours
Lord Wolfgang of Mandalay leads guests on tours to a wide variety of venues covering dozens of time periods and musical style across dozens of shadow systems.
O&S Tours provide all the amenities the concert and festival tours do
Lord George of Mandalay runs small excursions to many often small venues to experience comic legends at various points in their careers.
Shake And Bake Excitement Tours
SBE Tours feature incidents and experiences for those with a sense of adventure and danger. While not specifiacally combat related, these do have an element of danger.
- Eruption of Mt Vesuvious. Pompeii, Rome. 79 ad.