(Given on the occasion of the initial breakthrough at the alien base.)
People of earth! This is Doctor Steel! People of earth, hear my words!
I am broadcasting tonight from an undisclosed location, where even now the Band of Steel is striking another blow for FREEDOM!
Above us, the stalwart Boneyard and the deadly Warcry are causing a diversion to draw our enemies away! The plan is working PERFECTLY! Here, as you can see, the remainder of the Band of Steel procedes with out true goal! Observe as the ferociaous Carnivore enters the secret laboaratory and...
What the heck? Jack in the box arms? Brilliant! Wait! Ack! Energy glaive! AP 8?!?! Argh! Bone bruise! Yarf! Noise, quickly — the scientist... get the... YIKES! Madame Shade, your assistance is required! No spells? OUCHY! ARGH! YEOW!
Must... protect... Joe... blarg.
The Collected Speeches
- Welcome Monologue (Given on the occasion of the original jailbreak from the federal facility where Doctor Steel, Madame Shade, Warcry, Boneyard, Noise, and Carnivore were held.)"'
- PEOPLE OF EARTH, UNITE! (Transcript of a pirate broadcast given shortly after the initial prison break of the Band of Steel.)
- CALLING THE BAND OF STEEL! (Given on the eve of the Band of Steel first mission — to recover a defecting alien scientist.)
- Interrupted Transmission (Given on the occasion of the initial breakthrough at the alien base.)
- Unauthorized Broadcast (Given as part of a pirate broadcast following the Band of Steel's first successful mission.)
- Dr. Steel - HUMAN & HUMANE (Given as a discussion when asked about his amazing beyond human level of intelligence.)
- Attention Assorted Criminals... REDEEM YOURSELF! (Given across the comlink on the Blackstone Mag-Lev Prison Transpot.)