PotterFAE: Well of Nimue
Cast of Characters :: 5th Year
* Indicates character is a prefect of their house
☐ Open Box; ☑ Ticked Box
Core Curriculum :: All Characters
Astronomy, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, Transfiguration
Flying (first years only)
Elective Curriculum :: Select Two
Ancient Studies - Malcolm
Arithmancy - Lance; Clarissa; Primrose
Care of Magical Creatures - Dunstan
Conjuration (Accelerated Study) - Malcolm
Divination - Lance; Dunstan
Human Transfiguration (Accelerated Study) - Gillian
Muggle Studies - Hekate; Gillian; Primrose
Study of Ancient Runes - Hekate; Clarissa
- Malcolm [Ravenclaw] Captain
- Primrose [Slytherin]
- Lance [Gryffindor]
- Clarissa [Hufflepuff]
- Dunstan [Slytherin]
- May Liu [Hufflepuff]
- Sienna Strix [Gryffindor]
- Wending Darling [Gryffindor]
- Malcolm [Ravenclaw] Chaser
- Norah Jones [Ravenclaw] Keeper
- Indira Choudry [Hufflepuff] Keeper, Captain
- Gillian [Hufflepuff] Beater
- Clarissa [Hufflepuff] Chaser
- Lance [Gryffindor] Reserve Player That Somehow Gets Called In Every Other Match
- Cyrus Cassowary [Gryffindor] Seeker
- Primrose [Slytherin] 5th Year
- Aubrey Locke [Gryffindor] 5th Year
- Lance [Gryffindor] 5th Year
- Norah Jones [Ravenclaw] 6th Year
- Parse Whitehall [Ravenclaw] 6th Year
- Malcolm [Ravenclaw] 5th Year
- Frog [Hufflepuff] 5th Year
- Primrose [Slytherin] Mama's Influence and Personal Potential
- Malcolm [Ravenclaw] Mum's position in the Ministry and ICW, to include a Wizard of a respected family that isn't pureblood (thus proving that isn't a pureblood elitist), Malcolm's own plans to enter public office.
- Gillian [Hufflepuff] Professor Slughorn has a thing for inviting promising Quidditch players, as they make excellent famous people to name-check. Gillian is skeptical of the whole affair, but her parents strongly encouraged her to accept the invite due to the prestige. Gillian is also not immune to flattery, and Slughorn casually comparing her to a young Gwenog Jones was particularly effective.
- Lance [Griffindor] Lance has the bearing and fate of someone who will make their mark on the world, and Professor Slughorn knows this. The fact that he seems to be friends with or is owed a favor by a good portion of the Club is only icing on the cake. While Lance is invited to most of the club's events, he's a bit hesitant about going, if only because it feels like leaving out his less well-to-do friends. Lance still goes to the events on occasion, if only to be polite.
Synopses of the Hogwart's Houses
Spells, Charms, and Incantations
Maps and Visual Aids
Orokos Online Dice Roller.
Absences Thread If you can't post for whatever reason let us know here or in OOC.
- I am asking for a daily posting commitment throughout the week, with the understanding that posting might be less frequent on weekends and holidays.
- If you will NOT be able to post, for whatever reason, please ping us in OOC so we know what is going on or post to the Absences Thread (I pretty much check that thing every time it lights up).
- Please use the following header format for your IC posts:
- Character Name Character House [FP X/X] (Include current stress if you have marked any).
- If you are addressing another PC in your post it is helpful to bold their character's name as well so it stands out for them.
- OOC blocks are fine for showing dice rolls and brief OOC comments directly related to a particular post. Please sblock if you need to include large blocks of text related to your IC post. All other OOC content should go in the OOC thread itself.
- Please link all dice rolls back to your dice roller.
I am generally fine with inter-character conflict, etc, so long as it is done in a way that forwards the story and/or highlights the caracter(s), but I have long been of the opinion that you really don't need a GM just to battle and duel with other PCs.
A lot of folk game to escape various stressors in our lives, and for many, competing against another player is stressful in ways that competing against the game environment or GMCs isn't.
Accordingly, I've adopted the following guidelines for adjudicating PVP in PBP games. If you wan't to do something that directly acts against another player's character, there are two options.
- Unilateral Permission: The other player agrees to your action. No rolls are needed. Just RP it out.
- Limited Permission: The other player doesn't agree that it is an automatic thing, but does agree to let the dice decide.
Note: If both players involved do not agree to PVP, it doesn't happen. Move on with something else.
Waiting List (Alternate Players)