- 1 The wiki has a new home! Go there! Don't edit this one!
- 2 Cast Of Characters
- 3 Entire Game History Time Line
- 4 Cross References
- 5 Campaign Summaries
- 6 Diaries - A Collection Of Character Writings
- 7 Game Mechanics
- 8 Glossary
- 9 Important Groups
- 10 Important Locations
- 11 The Library - A Collection of Writings
- 12 External Links
The wiki has a new home! Go there! Don't edit this one!
This Wiki details the history of a Call of Cthulhu campaign begun in 1983. The campaign has been running uninterrupted since that inception date. Game play began in January of 1920, and has since moved into the early thirties. Current campaign date is around 19 October 1932.
NOTE - BLUE TEXT INDICATES ACTIVE LINKS; RED TEXT INDICATES PAGES THAT HAVEN'T BEEN CREATED
Cast Of Characters
Main article: All characters in The Stars Are Right.
- Active Player Characters
- Inactive Player Characters
- Important Non Player Characters
- Other Non Player Characters
Entire Game History Time Line
This scary, huge time line tracks the movements of all of the characters and events that have happened in the game, as gleaned from the source materials.
Specific major events that embrace multiple campaigns and groups.
An attempt to cross reference and index the information about the campaign
There are three groups currently: The Elders, Bailey and the Sea (aka The Redland Jack group), The Irish Rose (...).
Bailey And The Sea
In Detroit in 1932, an oddly matched group of characters balances gangsters, a mysterious medical condition, an odd preacher and his sister and a state hospital scandal in an effort to figure out the complicated workings of the under classes.
Junior J-Men (and women)
At the start of October 1932, an expedition is sent to China to make a deal with Li Mai regarding a stronghold in China and the status of Auda.
Diaries - A Collection Of Character Writings
- Thought to have been composed during or just after Hannelore Rhyner's transformation into Medea on October 19, 1929
To be added soon.
The Library - A Collection of Writings
Main article: All TSAR Documents
- This includes scheduling information and some useful files (the introductory file and blank character bio file)
- LJ Post: "Cthulhu Meetup" (Feb 21, 2007)
- A personal report on joining one of the campaigns.
- A phenomenal collection of vintage Australian photos, including the Police and Justice File.
- Need an illustration from a sixteenth century medical text for... oh, reasons? IHM has you covered and then some. Also includes propaganda, public service posters, tools and impedimenta, and lots and lots of Victorian anatomy illustrations.
- Over three quarters of a million photographs from the late 1800s on. Another great resource for period images of crime scenes, night shots, etc. Look for the body stuffed in an oil can!
- Lots of essays and photographs of, well, historic Detroit! Especially useful for the Irish Rosers.
- On the other end of the scale, a wiki devoted entirely to the weird and unsettling aspects of Detroit then and now. Check out the Voodoo Murders!