The Edge of Rebellious Destiny
Riding the fringes of the galactic Empire with Atlictoatl, Angwa, Baeraad, Lysus, and Nick the Lemming.
- 1 Player Characters
- 2 Duty, Obligation, Morality, & Motivation
- 3 The Ship
- 4 NPCs
- 5 Places
- 6 Lore, Rumors, Quests
- 7 Important Posts
- 8 Maps
- 9 Important Links
- 10 Reference
- 11 Placeholder
- Juna Kast, Mandalorian Smuggler Scoundrel | Technician Modder, Strain: 0/12, Wounds: 2/13, Soak: 4 (energy) / 3 (other), Defense: Ranged 0 | Melee 0
- Sikka Jerass, Mirialan Sentinel Artisan | Guardian Armorer, Strain: 0/13, Wounds: 0/13, Soak: 4, Defense: Ranged 1 | Melee 1
- Kirr Brenna, Human Colonist Scholar | Smuggler Thief, Strain: 5/12, Wounds: 1/12, Soak: 1, Defense: Ranged 1 | Melee 1
- Jube Laago, Neimoidian Diplomat Ambassador | Explorer Trader, Strain: 0/10, Wounds: 0/12, Soak: 1, Defense: Ranged 0 | Melee 0
- +20 Bonus XP at creation, spendable on attributes.
- +50 Bonus XP, not spendable on attributes
Duty, Obligation, Morality, & Motivation
- Obligation: Bounty 15
- Motivation: Expertise
- Obligation: Debt 10 | Obsession 10
- Morality: 50
- Emotional Strength: Love
- Emotional Weakness: Jealousy
- Motivation: Ambition/Revenge
- Duty: Tech Procurement 20
- Obligation: Addiction 10
- Motivation: Connection to Rebellion through Family
- Obligation: Oath 10 | Betrayal 10
- Motivation: the weak/charity
- 01-20: Jube Laago - Tech Procurement
Contribution Rank: 0
- 01-15: Juna Kast - Bounty
- 16-25: Sikka Jerass - Debt
- 26-35: Sikka Jerass - Obsession
- 36-45: Jube Laago - Addiction
- 46-55: Kirr Brenna - Oath
- 56-65: Kirr Brenna - Betrayal
Ship - YV-560
- Silhouette: 4
- Speed: 4
- Handling: 0
- Defense: Forward 1 | Aft 1
- Armor: 3
- Hull 0/20
- Strain 1/19
- Class 2 Hyperdrive
- Sensor Range: Long
- Life Support: 7 Persons
- Consumables: 8 Months
- Hardpoints: 1/4 used
- Dorsal-mounted twin medium laser cannon (Fire Arc All; Damage 6; Critical 3; Range [Close]; Linked 1)
- High-Output Ion Turbine (Sienar Fleet Systems SFS-240 Ion Drive)
- Base Modifiers: +1 to ship's Speed, -1 to System Strain
- Modification Options: None
- Hard Points Required: 1
- Price: 5300 credits
- Rarity: 5
- Mechanical Dianoga (SM 52): removes two Setback dice from checks to remove System Strain from starships
- Repulsor Clamp (SM 52): holds a single object of Encumbrance 10 or less aloft, and removes one Setback die from checks to repair hull trauma and Critical Hits on starships and vehicles.
- Verpine Bond Gauntlets (SoR 115): grant one Boost die to checks made to handle volatile materials or perform delicate work (might include Computers/Mechanics checks to make delicate repairs and Skulduggery checks to pick locks or disable traps).
- Cargo Capacity is 80
- Pilot: Juna Kast
- Co-pilot: Kirr Brenna
- Navicomputer: Kirr Brenna
- Comms: Jube Laago
- Engineering: Sikka Jerass
Greelo Chekka - Rodian crime boss
Nedowin - Human male who disabled the Blazing Comet.
Grenyul Vao - Twi'lek mechanic on Nar Shadaa.
Lecx Dhendav - Devaronian crime boss
Dimdo Nos - Ortolan enforcer for Greelo Chekka
Pon - Rodian lieutenant of Chekka's
Lanni - Mon Calamari dockmaster for Greelo Chekka
Mos Eisley Spaceport
Tremane Tower - center of Greelo Chekka's operations on Nar Shadaa.
Lore, Rumors, Quests
- Recruitment Thread.
- Talent Sheets.
- OggDude's Character Generator.
- Orokos dice roller
- First crew roster
Spending Advantage and Triumph in Combat
Spending Threat and Despair in Combat
Ranged Attack Difficulties
Social Skill Interactions
Additional Starship and Vehicle Actions
- Baeraad's character background
My character's family used to be wealthy merchants, but the war reparations hit them hard and they never recovered. He was brought up in what was left of the family business, which had come to be more about petty hustling than grand affairs. Some of the shady connections he made there eventually led him to the rebellion, which he saw as an opportunity to reverse the family fortunes. He now lends his negotiation skills and knack for figuring out every man's price to getting corporations and fringe groups to join up with the Alliance.
- Nick's character background
ex-Corporate Operator, having previously worked for the corp that Angwa's character was heir to? I could then have worked for them as a not-always-legit "researcher" - mostly into competitors, industrial espionage, background research on various employees (low as well as high level, so you can blackmail a security guard to look the other way, etc). He then found out that something was going down internally, and warned Angwa's character, that's how she managed to escape. By alerting her, he also left his own footprints on the scene, and had to run too.