Between the Wars
- Esrolina Vingan Herder played by Sam I Am
- Serzeen Esrolian Temple Dancer / Entertainer played by Stormraven
- Holfin Finebeard played by cryonic
- Olerin Firemane Lodrili (Gustbran) Smith played by Roadscholar
- Ivartha Orandesdaughter Hiording Healer played by Cultist of Sooty
- RQG Character Sheet
- Ageir Unnrson Orlanthi Skirmisher played by Pedestrian
- Arim_Deerhound Tarsh Exile Bandit played by pstjmack
- Broken Gate Stead
- Owner: Ivartha
- Use: Tenant Farming
- Dwelling: Small Home
- Feature: Arable Land
- Improvements: Apple Orchard
- Income: 90L
Other People (aka NPCs)
I will be rolling dice at rolz.org, which will create a permanent record. 
- Clans descended from the Blackspear Clan of Colymar the Founder.
- Anmangarn, called Blackspear, a small clan, noted for their toughness and ferocity, that breeds fine black bulls.
- Arnoring, called Bayberry, a large clan along The Stream that gets on well with the ducks.
- Ernaldori, a mighty, semi-matriarchal clan that holds Clearwine Fort.
- Konthasos, a large clan that grows the best clearwine and are known as peacemakers.
- Orlmarth, called Woodpecker, who live around Starfire Ridge and have a rivalry with the Greydogs of Lismelder.
- Clans that joined later
- Antorling, called Apple, a large clan that resides in the Arfritha Vale.
- Enhyli, who breed horses, worship Elmal and hate the undead.
- Enjossi, called Salmon, a small clan that lives around Kjartan Lake.
- Hiording, called Swancloaks, a small clan inhabiting the upper Swanvale. Apple Lane is here.
- Narri, a large clan along the Upland Marsh, famed for their horses.
- Taraling, called Barley, a large clan in Swan Valley and the Stael Hills. They hold Runegate.
- Varmandi, called Badger, a small clan known for their terrifying warcry and violence.
- Clans severed after Starbrow's Rebellion.
- All Homelands, Professions and Cults are available.
- If there is a cult you are interested in that is not written up, let me know.
- Family History has some changes because we are starting in 1614.
- 1582 and 1597 are your grandparents' events.
- 1602 to 1613 are your parents' events.
- If your most influential parent dies, continue with the next one, then more distant relatives as needed.
- Do roll on the Random Boon Table (p40)
- If you did not gain three Passions from your history, add Passions until you have gained three.
- Roll for Characteristics as on p53 of the rulebook, under the Determining Characteristics heading.
- Use all the options in the Minimum Characteristics sidebar. You're young, but gifted!
- Skip Step 7: Personal Skill Bonuses, as per the Inexperienced Characters sidebar on p25.
- Make sure you roll for a Family Heirloom!
- Spears: Long Spears can be wielded one-handed with the requirement of Str 11, Dex 7. It does 1d8+1 impaling damage and has an SR of 1 when wielded in this fashion.