Uncharted Worlds:The Beating of a Thousand Wings
Episode 1: The Repo Job
Episode 2: Triple-cross
Episode 3: Planetfall
Sephyr "Tav" Tavish played by strangebehviour
Abigail Tessler-Fontainbleau played by jmucchiello
Skinner played by aurebesh
Callister played by pstjmack
Rabbit played by Myth
Tenzing Noray played by geijhan
- Paula Sol-Withers
- Paula was the acceptance agent for the repossession of the ship Turning Point. She is a relative of Ingrum Sol, the guy who sponsored the mission. When encountered at Rotgut station she is a Whitehead, addicted to White a sensory-overload via a vibe-helmet.
- Trona Brederode
- Back on his Secondary Ed stage of training with the Order, the student just ahead of Rabbit in the Rankings was Trona. He was the last of the Lead Cadre, and one of the few to spot Rabbit’s position in Mid Cadre as chosen, not due to inability.
- They’d had a friendly rivalry, a brief flirtation, and a few passionate nights toward the end. But Trona had surged for a high-rank posting, and Rabbit held to the safe track, and they had gone their different ways.
- Tav: An injury has been sustained (triggered).
- Abigail: Trade one unit of cargo.
- Callister: A ludicrous stunt turns the tides.
- Rabbit: A needed item is scrounged up.
- Callister made a Leap of Faith (Episode 1)
- Tav resolved an issue with fire power (shooting his way out of the cargo hold) (Episode 2)
- Tav sustained an injury (jet-fueled bird attacked him) (Episode 3)
- Callister resolved a problem with firepower (shot down the jet-fueled bird) (Episode 3)
The Seven Stars
A Controlling Military Coalition. A group of planets that prefers a strong show of force to keep both its citizens and rivals in line. A large part of its forces are conscripted from "feeder worlds" where the population has little alternative but to serve, however it does also hire mercenaries.
The Order's purpose is to take care of the lost and forgotten, minister to the poor, and heal the sick. Since there are so many of those, members of the Order are parsimonious with their resources, not spending much on themselves. They provide training for their charges, helping them find careers as productive members of society, and charge them a fair price for it, to be paid out of future earnings.
The Invisible Hand
An Elite, Mercantile Alliance. An alliance of corporations, trade merchant guilds, and other mercantile concerns. They only admit into the alliance elite, established, posh members. The existence of the alliance is semi-secret (except in places where the "member" is a government focus on trade) in most places.