Morgrave High: Passing Marks
A PbP game using the D&D 4th edition rules, GMed by OldKentuckyShark.
- In Character Thread 1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7
- Out of Character Thread 1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 -11 -12 -13, -14
- Recruitment Thread
- House Rules
- Cultural Details
- List of all minor NPCs so that Old Kentucky Shark doesn't have to keep asking Kai Tave what everybody's name is.
- Stat Tracker
- Dungeon Map
- PDFs of IC Threads - Currently Threads 1-5 & the first 200 posts of Thread 6
- Jox, played by Anglachel
- Vailea, played by Wirebrain
- Renaya Tilvaraen, played by ShadowWhispers
- Alishia Mesbet d'Orien, played by Kai Tave
- Xali, played by Belphanior/Sage Genesis
- Nicodemus, played by Ax_
- Argo ir'Witt, Affable Young Headmaster
- Grace Shadar, Strict Deputy Headmaster
- Dr. Styptic, Crabby Warforged Alchemist
- Dr. Malina Bordain, Beautiful Instructor of Art and History
- Hakar Sharaat, Hobgoblin Weapons Trainer
- Dr. Shusane, Extremely Ancient Wizard
- Accio Farris, Cigar-smoking Gnome Trapsmith
- Special Instructor Koulton Brightwind, an Air Pirate
- Moira of the Shadow-leaf pack, a shy shifter archer.
- Owen of the Shadow-leaf pack, her hulking, brotherly protector
- Sandovish, a white-haired monk.
- Valion Sarl, a Valenar star athelete.
- "Raven Darksong" d'Kundarak, a goth dwarf
- Sarah Olien d'Cannith, an artificer overachiever
- Quillian, a warforged
- Artemis Too-Tall, a fast-talking halfling
- Enrico d'Lyrandar, a wannabe pirate
- Ella Zillskin, a nosy "gnome"
- Kell-y, the youngest Kell
- The Kells, a cliquish hivemind
- Percival "the Purse" ir'Tarn, an asshole
- Morose Shalla, a mournful half-orc barbarian
- The Twins: Cassius and Cassia, creepy twins
- Drago Ofdensen, a crusher of skulls
- Katya Yazata, a horny pyromancer
- Abigail DuMorne is filled with Derp!
- Idun ir'Britacia, the Purse's fiance
- The Vol Gang, a Blood of Vol coven
- The Silver Flame Bunch, a youth group ministry.
- Akris and Sirka, a pair of medusa sisters
- Dembra Crestfallen, a caustic dryad
- Envy, the Xali multiple system's fictitious headmate
- Scanty Turnblade, a luckbender assassin
- Fleshbinder Inc., would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!
- Family Members, the pertinent relatives of various cast members.
The Eberron Wiki, which unfortunately kind of sucks