A campaign focusing on the results of some kids from Town getting copies of SBURB.
Don't forget to come chat with us on IRC at #chuubostuck on irc.synirc.net
- 1 Story Summary
- 2 XP Pot - Book 3, Chapter 1
- 3 Heroes
- 4 Storyline/Communal Quests
- 5 IC Resources
- 6 XP Actions
- 7 Blank Quest Cards
- 8 NPCs
- 9 World
- 10 Rules
- 11 Setups for Foreshadowing
- 12 Stable Time Loops
- Book One: SBURB Comes To Town
- Book Two: Life's A Glitch
XP Pot - Book 3, Chapter 1
- Matt - Slice of Life [Louie is Adorable]
- Lilith - Decisive Action [After The Grist Horde!]
- Matt - Foreshadowing [Heart and Time]
- Lilith - Foreshadowing [The Danger of the Rider]
- Fitzwilliam Gerald/aintAfraid, Mage of Void (As Played By JaeFru). [color=”#444444”]
- Lilith Ivanov/teslaTerminus, Knight of Light (As Played By Count Dorku). [COLOR="#FF8C00"]
- Matt Ritter/civilAdministrator, Seer of Space (As Played By Brontes). [COLOR="#006400"]
- Ayumu Mori/apocryphalPsychopomp, Heir of Doom (As Played By The Wyzard). [COLOR="#000000"]
- Lily Watanabe/emotionalAsterisk, Witch of Hope (As Played By HeWhoSpeaksOfDarkness) [color="#DC143C"]
- Riley McArthur/ace7egend, Shieldmaiden of Rage (As Played By Cannonball). [color=#2554C7]
- Sabine Sosunov, Page of Heart (As Played By Kacie). [COLOR="#800080"]
Gone But Not Forgotten
Blank Chuubostuck Character Sheet
Plan Lily's Party
Matt has been appointed party planner for Lily's birthday.
[ X ][ X ][ X ] [ X ][ X ][ X ] [ X ][ X ][ X ] [ X ][ X ][ X ] [ X ][ X ][ X ] [ X ][ X ][ X ] [ X ][ ][ ]
Award 3 XP (up to 9 XP)
You help to define/establish (for the players, I mean) an important part of what this event will be about;
- It’s hours before the event’s supposed to happen and nothing’s ready!
0-3 days before the event, a huge problem comes up or remains! And then you solve it.
- planning the layout (of festival booths, stage props & lighting, etc.)
- coming to consensus on the event’s biggest features (e.g., music, attractions)
- preparing and rehearsing for things
- constructing the things you’ll need (festival booths, props, costumes, &c.)
- posting bills
- getting people the equipment that they’ll need
- dealing with completely goofy problems
(The following are all documents that the characters in the game have access to.)
- Operation Double Mobius Cluster - An IC message board.
- GameFAQS: SBURB
- SBURB Survival Guide, Chapter 4: The Game of Crowns
- The Rambling Ritter Times
- Available to All PCs
- Slice of Life, in which you experience and enjoy this strange world you are in;
- Foreshadowing, in which some detail of it becomes particularly noteworthy to you;
- Be In Trouble, in which the darkness of the world reaches out to overwhelm you;
- Decisive Action, in which you take actions that cannot be taken back to fix things, and
- Sympathetic Action, in which you reach out to comfort those who have been harmed.
- Suffer Trauma/Corruption
Blank Quest Cards
Setups for Foreshadowing
- "There may be a few *glitches*, but nothing *serious*." - Lilith Ivanov, tempting fate
- Fitz has four disks. One belongs to Richard, and the others belong to "SL," "AD," and someone who's either "Ell" or "EII". All have been handled by Principal Entropy II, who drips mutagenic blood from his hands.
- Ayumu worries about being a creepy Dracula.
- Ayumu and possible future doomed Ayumus foreshadow MANY things.