Mutineers Season Five
Having escaped from the deathtrap of Josef Potemkin in his ship, the Panteleimon, the Mutineers have spent two months recovering at the Earhart Ranch on Boros. The crew now heads out to find a new set of eyes for their captain and pilot, and shake out the newly christened Equinox.
501. Shakedown Cruise ––– Kiera tracks down a doctor for Nika's eyes but finds out we're not the only party interested in him. Subterfuge to secure his services goes awry with Rina held hostage by mercenaries and Nika sequestered at location unknown by the crew.
502. Reacquisitions ––– The crew tries to get Nika and Rina back, making a rescue and crossing paths with a notorious con artist.
503. Old Secrets, New Chances ––– Nika's sight returns and we discover some secrets from our ship's past as we take our cargo and passengers to Osiris.
504. Ghosts of Jing Jing Bei ––– A grave injustice from years past finally comes to light.
505. Stand and Deliver ––– Our passengers prove problematic with ANS and the crew must decide where they stand in the matter.
506. Mortal/Coils ––– We continue investigating the missing girls of Jing Jing Bei and find two who have survived their fates in different ways.
507. Harem-Scarem ––– We get the girls away and jet out of there, to search for cargo to take us to Greenleaf where we will take Laney home.
508. Into the Frying Pan ––– We leave Ghost with our cargo, hell bent for Paquin. We never expected Hell to meet us there halfway.
509. Joshua Drake, This Is NOT Your Life ... ––– We are rescued and find ourselves under the microscope as Joshua's fate is determined.
510. St. Albans Secrets ––– After a layover on Greenleaf for repairs, we fly to St. Albans to make good on the promise Joshua made on IAV Aceso.
511. A Matter Of Leverage ––– 100th Episode In which the crew is taken hostage to leverage Joshua's capitulation to those who would use him for their own ends.
512. Unusual Alliances ––– In which the crew strikes up an alliance with an unexpected party to effect their escape.
513. All In a Day's Work ––– Downtime and cargo and passengers keep our crew busy.
514. Casino Caper ––– We find another JJB victim in need of rescuing.
515. Ithaca Rumble ––– The rescue of Racy ends in a messy getaway and a blackmail attempt.
516. Newhope Encounters ––– We accept a job from Byshek and find ourselves caught between two tongs, which is a hard place to be.
517. When The Volcano Blows ––– Delivering much needed medicine for the Purple Heart becomes complicated when the crew gets stuck between strong-arm tactics by a Corone mine manager and a force of nature.
518. Why We Fought ––– Equinox helps six independent agents escape capture on Boros.
519. Spoils Of War ––– Equinox drops off independent agents on Regina, explores Potemkin's Safehouse, and learns of his connection to Ah Toy. (Content of Wave)
520. Toy Story ––– They travel to Beaumonde, infiltrate Toys and meet an old ally.
521. Toy Story 2 ––– The Crew raids Toys, rescues the girls, exposes Ah Toy, restores their faith in humanity.