Sam I Ams Characters and Games
- Gabriel Malavieille, Human Wizard
- Tulki, Kitsune Beauty Cleric
- Kreelis, Lizardfolk Druid
- Tokoni, Human Wizard
- Qetoc, Fetchling Swashbuckler
Blank 5e sheet
- Laleh, Red Elf + Yasmin + Fonrith
- Sugul, Ogre Oracle
- Grozdan Sleet, Human Cleric of Storm
- Mushka, Human Captain
- Isil, Darf Elf Ranger
- Daisy, Reader
- Vasil Sarkissian, Armenian Infantryman
- Daphne, Human Scout
- Shesha, Elven Ranger
- Witch Gnoll Witch
- For RQG, Chargen notes:
- Use the directions from p.23. Please feel free to think ahead, but I wish to do each step together as a session zero. We can also go back and forth, do things iteratively so you don´t get boxed in. Please make all rolls in Orokos or use an equivalent. We will be starting in 1625 as per the book.
- Steps 1 & 2, I wish to discuss Homelands and possible relations between characters (Box, p.25) as we go. Then roll Family History for all characters' ancestors for each year. Every player may swap out 2 rolls they dislike for straight choices during the process.
- Step 3 - Rune Affinities - I wish to discuss this & cults together. Also possible ties to the local setting.
- Step 4 - Refer to the Box on p. 53. Code to roll in Orokos, replacing ones, is: 2d6r1+6;2d6r1+6;3d6r1;3d6r1;3d6r1;3d6r1;3d6r1
- - Also, regarding the text "If the total ... is 92 or less, you may allot 3 more points...", Houserule: If it is 93 or less, add 2 if it is 94 or less, add 1.
- - You may allocate rolls for SIZ and INT as you wish among the two. The same goes for the remaining stats.
- Steps 5 Occupation - Worth discussing among ourselves too. Note that if you choose to use Sorcery or be a shaman, you will need to have a command of those rules as I do not.
- Step 6 Cult - Characters initiated into oddball cults (most of them) may also be initiated into more standard cults such as Ernalda, Orlanth, Barntar, Eiritha, Argan Argar, Yelmalio if they choose. Ernaldans may also initiate into Voria or one of the standard earth goddesses (Esrolia etc), which we can discuss. You may take rune spells (you get three spells) from either cult. Take Cult Lore (deity) +10%, Worship (deity) +15% and +15% to a cult skill (not stacked with the other raises).
- Step 7 -
- Step 8 -