- 1 Jeweled Amber and the War of Balance
- 2 Campaign Particulars
- 3 Places
- 4 Player Characters
- 5 People and Beings
- 6 Powers and Concepts
- 7 Contemplation and Conversations
- 8 Things
- 9 Game Mechanic Topics
- 10 Current Games & Past Games
- 11 Little Game
- 12 Various Amber Games
- 13 Various Veks
- 14 Non Sequitur
- 15 Images
Jeweled Amber and the War of Balance
Jeweled Road and the War of Balance This was a campaign run in 3 sessions
- Call to the Kin: The first campaign was from 1997 to 2003
- Azcala Rising: The second campaign was 2013
- The Red Sword Calls: The third and current campaign began in December 2018
By Michael J. Watson, in Southern California.
The reason this snip is here is to support the Diners of Amber article.
Diners of Amber-Bleys at his best
Articles of Submission
Stories of the Realm
The Jeweled Road-A Powerful Construct
The Jeweled Road The Jeweled Road is a single road that starts in the foot of Mount Kolvir and stretches along path once taken by the Black Road all the way to the Abyss of Chaos.
Paragon-A Fallen Primal Ream
Calmir-A Fallen Primal Realm
Bursain :A squiggle of note. A burr in the waves of shadow.
People and Beings
An accounting of the House Bariman and its genealogy.
Creatures of prime powers claiming great power generated by the power of wide variety of creatures of their type.
Hazarda & Timothy Elhue
My first PC. He wanders Amber shadow at will.
PC of old.
Powers and Concepts
Powers of the Patterns of Amber' and Avalon'
- 50 pips Basic Imprint: Frame can hold 12 spells of any power level with great power.
- 75 pips Advanced Imprint:Frame can hold 18 spells of any power level with great power.
- 100 Pips Master's Imprint.: Frame can hold 24 spells of any power level with great power.
The Sigil can be used defensively.
Flavors of the Pattern
Flavors of the Pattern Esoteric differences in Pattern Imprints.
Precedence of Powers refers to the various levels of power and importance levels.
Contemplation and Conversations
A particularly potent potable.
Game Mechanic Topics
This system allows Players & Game Master to gain insight into Pc's interest.
Current Games & Past Games
The Black Road Less Traveled
A game unrelated to Amber. An exercise in minimalism.
Various Amber Games
Black Road Less Traveled
The various shadows of Vek
- Vek'osho du Hendrake: the Black Road Less Taken
- Vek-Amber Mush
- Vek Hendrake: Jeweled Amber[]
Images used on this site are found online and modified. I do not own the copyright to any of them. They are being used recreationally and are in no way be used in a commercial manner. If you hold the copyright to any image and wish it removed put a moment in the discussion section and the image will be removed immediately.