- Baviander Markee playing in Raiders of the Rim - a Star Wars Story, FATE Core
- J.B. playing in Thorya's DFA game - Dresden Files Accelerated + homebrew.
- Silver Godslight a human Bard, playing in Talisman's Salvage Operation, D&D 5E.
- Barrett a honey badger with a mean sweet tooth, playing in Talisman's Project Beta, SWADE.
- Lannax playing in Tabula Rasa - Team Natural Selection, D&D 5E, freeform character creation.
Characters in Development
- Duncan "Geezer" Ward played in Salamis - First Cylon War. Tachyon Squadron (Completed)
- Trevor Albright playing in Dayton Files - an Urban Fantasy, FAE homebrew (Completed)
- Henrik "Ham" Mason playing in Firefly: Leaf On The Wind, Cortex+ (Paused by GM, RL Complications)
- Zeng Wei Marshall created for Gang City. Shadow of the Century (Failed to launch)
- Gaar Makinaugh playing in Neon Suns. FAE Cyberpunk (Failed to launch)
- Raze playing The Gang's All Here. DIE (stalled)
- Allistar Atrivahn playing in Borderlands Iskai Tiny Dungeons 2E (trial run of new system, discontinued by GM)
- Kiarran, playing in Star Wars Force and Destiny RPG. (Left due to differences in pacing expectations.)
- Joshua Warren, playing in Fallout: The FATE of Vault 96, FATE Core. (Cancelled by GM)
- Malcolm Shaw Fifth Year Ravenclaw Prefect, playing in Kokopelli's Well of Nimue, FATE Accelerated Edition. (discontinued by GM due to RL)
- Kyran Galvaynes playing in Mythic FATE. FATE Core & the Mythic GM Emulator (left, disliked the GM Emulator)
- Blitz AKA Tommy Faraday playing in Hope City Heroes, FAE (great game, left due to RL)
- Kid Id, the Inter-Dimensional Hero playing in Extraordinary Comics, Icons RPG (great game, left due to RL)
- Radical playing in Spires to the River Shore, Masks: A New Generation (great game, left due to RL)
- Lody playing in DFA: Leylines, Dresden Files Accelerated. (great game, left due to RL)